+ Reply to Thread

Default Bioxsine natural prevention

Has any one heard of this??
    Apparently it stops hair loss in a good percentage of people.. but has any one heard of this?

this is their website

http://www.bioxsine.com/

seems a bit mickey mouse to me.. but its being sold all over the place in ireland, specially in hair restoration labs.

Default Turkey

This product comes from Turkey. This is not a scientific statement (obvioiusly!), but even the Turks say that their women have beautiful hair and all the men are balding. Go there and it really seems true (there DO seem to be a lot of balding men and the women really DO have great hair). Anyway, if this really worked, I dont think hair loss in Turkey would be so profound.

Another thing: it says you have to take it for at least 2 years to see the real benefits. Reading this forum and comments all around the web: do you think anyone with hair loss will stick with a product for 2 years? It is hard for any of us to stick with any treatment that doesnt bring near immediate benefits.

Well it is a natural product, and like all foods, if you eat or follow a diet for a reason, you wont see a change overnight or over a few weeks, it takes time.

Also, how can you expect a natural product to work so fast, if you think of how many hears you loose in 1 years slowly, wouldn't it make sense that you could stop it and get most of it back over a space of a year, specially if its natural?

For the people in Turkey i don't know, they are very hairy, but i wouldn't know the science about it.
    I just know from my own experience with diet's and exercise i have seen my hair follicles turn strong white if done properly and my hair loss stopped, but with my work life style i cant do that anymore so im looking for an alternative answer, but i dont want what so ever to have my libido suffer.. i can deal with loss of hair for a wile, but not loss of you know...

Hell, it might do something...i dno. But for male pattern baldness you have to inhibit DHT or you WILL lose hair. This might help slightly...i dont know. But i do doubt it...

It amazes me how many products are really out there... none really do anything at all.