+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 465 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Any new updates? positive/negative/neutral?

*againstthis, where u at!?
    ok im convinced trx2 and msm (plus vitamin c) is a potent combo, enough to stop further loss and even possibly regrow some hair over time.

Androgen depravation/blocking negates the beneficial effects of trx2/msm/vit c. So its pretty much useless taking this combo with fin/dut, and will appear to the user as not working.

As for results you may be aware that i introduced some new supps, what i can say is shedding picked up again(due to RH) until i dropped them a few weeks back. Shedding is back down to normal levels.

The dose of msm i recommend is 9grams per day along with adequate vit c.

I will setup a new thread to dscuss this combo. Im not quite sure why this works but have some thoeries and will post some articles in the thread.

Gutted: Im also talking trx2 + msm + eating alot of fruits containing vit C. I started this as I stopped finasteride I haven't lost much hair since then (1,5 years ago) so Im really intressted in hearing your theories on why this works.

My dose of msm is lower than yours. How did you decide to take 9g per dag?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Gutted: Im also talking trx2 + msm + eating alot of fruits containing vit C. I started this as I stopped finasteride I haven't lost much hair since then (1,5 years ago) so Im really intressted in hearing your theories on why this works.

My dose of msm is lower than yours. How did you decide to take 9g per dag?
    theres no basis, i seem to find 6grams is enough but i prefer 9 grams most importantly with vit c.

I will post details in a new thread tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    you should be able to leave a message on my wall.
    I have posted.

Yo, brethren, I still live, I'm still hairy.

My hairloss remains completely stopped, with very minimal shedding (10 or so hairs which I consider normal) after washing my hair. Not very much in the way of regrowth and some thickening of pre-existing hair.

All in all, I'd say I'm maintaining pretty well. No miracle-temples growing back or anything like that, but at least now I'm a good and steady NW3, without the hellish anguish of losing fistfuls of hair every day and knowing you're headed for chrome-domedom.

If it holds like this 'till that PGD2 stuff comes out of the pipeline, I'm good!

Any of you guys using minoxidil without an antiandrogen i think is a waste of time as i am back on minox+progestorone 5% and use a bit more than 1ml twice a day on the thinning areas i used it a long time ago and wished i kept on it as it regrew my hair back to be able to stle it better.
    I also did not have to massage shampoo to clean my scalp ownly used palm of hands.
    I have reordered my 6 month supply at a very good price much cheaper than any natural products i have bought that mainly seem to do nothing i think some vits may help.

Hi doke where do you order that from?

hi jc i will give you there web site as they do transplants and all sorts of products they have been in uk many years,if you want to buy they may ask what you are using now so you may need to say that you are using minox now and you can phone and speak to them as they have 2%-5% plain non greasy minox and the minox with antiandrogen 2%-5% at www.nortonclinic.com

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Yo, brethren, I still live, I'm still hairy.

My hairloss remains completely stopped, with very minimal shedding (10 or so hairs which I consider normal) after washing my hair. Not very much in the way of regrowth and some thickening of pre-existing hair.

All in all, I'd say I'm maintaining pretty well. No miracle-temples growing back or anything like that, but at least now I'm a good and steady NW3, without the hellish anguish of losing fistfuls of hair every day and knowing you're headed for chrome-domedom.

If it holds like this 'till that PGD2 stuff comes out of the pipeline, I'm good!
    Is this because of Trx2, vit c and MSM or are you on a different regiem?

Are there any sides associated with TRX2?

Hey against, thanks for the update!

Have you been seeing even the smallest something at all on the hairline? Peach fuzz-- any kind of activity whatsoever?

Thanks again.