+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 465 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

How about some pics 30 Plus

A question for those on TRX2 alone:

Roughly how long was it before you noticed any positive results at all whatever they were - i.e. reduced shedding/no shedding/increased thickness/regrowth?

And did you actually notice any negative results on your hair, or anything else for that matter (bank account excluded!).

I'm only a month in and it seems to be still getting worse.

Default Well takes time

8 months in signs are positive

What's positive champ? You must be regrowing temple hairs then? No, you're not, so stop posting rubbish please and misleading people.

And don't harp on about shedding either-it's hair cycling.

Enjoy your hair, you've got loads of it still, but TRX2 won't save it.

against this, aside from ur shed, how is ur hair looking??

Pretty much as before, possibly slightly worse at the front and temples. There's definitely no "Wow, I've been on TRX2 for 9 months and the results are truly starting to show!" factor anywhere in sight...

Yo, I just got a free Toppik sample which I'll be trying tomorrow.

I seriously wonder why I never thought of this before...sure it's concealer and sure it ain't real hair, but when I think about it, *I* am perfectly cool with my impending baldness. When I'm by myself. I don't care. It's the narcissistic prick in my head that cannot stand the thought of "Oh, he was beau once but now he combs long hairs across his head. But he was beau once." and the disparaging look-ups from everyone who knows me.

Sooo..I'll be trying it and reporting how it works/looks for NW3. If nothing else, it's cheaper than all this crap we keep buying and will probably last us till Replicel comes along and saves our real hair.

Thoughts anyone? Anyone tried it? I'm curious to hear of a similar experience to mine. Kinda long hair, small scale thinning etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Yo, I just got a free Toppik sample which I'll be trying tomorrow.

I seriously wonder why I never thought of this before...sure it's concealer and sure it ain't real hair, but when I think about it, *I* am perfectly cool with my impending baldness. When I'm by myself. I don't care. It's the narcissistic prick in my head that cannot stand the thought of "Oh, he was beau once but now he combs long hairs across his head. But he was beau once." and the disparaging look-ups from everyone who knows me.

Sooo..I'll be trying it and reporting how it works/looks for NW3. If nothing else, it's cheaper than all this crap we keep buying and will probably last us till Replicel comes along and saves our real hair.

Thoughts anyone? Anyone tried it? I'm curious to hear of a similar experience to mine. Kinda long hair, small scale thinning etc.
    I prefer Dermmatch, Toppik comes off to easily.. But I keep my hair short, so it's easier for me.

Let me know how it goes Against, im of the same opinion as yourself. Got a fair amount left but it's thinning and some of that magic sprinkle shit might fix me for a while..

R u pretty sure its worse at front and temples or might/might not be? Thanks man.