Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    jholcollege11

Default change of heart

Yea I just wanted to add this b/c I feel I have jumped the gun and passed a very premature judgement on AC in Florida. I keep scouring the internet looking for any negative review I can find on them and I haven't found anything but glowing praises. And also, to be fair, I have not gone down to Fla. in person to see their finished product, nor have I been to Minnesota. All I know is the pics (to me) on the artistry concepts website, look much better than GLI. I was a bit disapointed with the brief phone conversation I had with AC but after reading so many threads on this stuff, I can see why they'd be skeptical to answer a whole bunch of questions over the phone, as there are plenty of people working for competitor companies attempting to gather info. I only wish I could see the crown work on a client of AC. I will ask them Monday if they have any pics of that, but the website is pretty impressive and they seem to do good work. If anyone out there still cares about scalp micropigmentation (or any type of procedure similar to this) please give me your feedback and opinion. Thanks all!!!

jholcollege11

Smile Leaning towards Artistry Concepts in Florida

So Ive been searching and searching the internet trying to make a decision between Good Look Ink in Minnesota, and Artistry Concepts in Florida. I believe my best option is AC in Florida b/c their pics look amazing and I believe they are the leaders in this field at this time. The replicated follicles AC produces are so tiny that they look real. I find Good Look Ink to be very courteous and professional, but this may very well mean that they are just good salesmen who are only about money and don't care about results, idk. I do know that their pics on the GLI site do not look too good. It seems the replicated follicles are too large and bunched together too close. They almost look like freckles. I hear the two guys that do the procedure in Florida are very talented, but I still wish I had more info. If anyone knows anything about either of these companies, or has had this procedure done or knows someone who has, please comment, I'd really appreciate it. Please no more comments from people with no fact-based information as this does not help me. Having tattoos on your body does not in any way make you an expert in scalp micropigmentation. I have tattoos all over my arms so thanks anyway. Also no more shills from HIS or GLI please, b/c they seem to be the only two guys commenting LOL!! Thanks to the real hair loss sufferers

jholcollege11

So I've been checking more into HIS hair clinic. It's supposed to be the pioneer of this procedure. The pics look great but they only have clinics in NY and LA in the U.S. Anyone know anything about this company or have any results they can show? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    Just wanted to stop in Slothy and personally thank you for your thread. Believe it or not i found a company with about a ten year reputation that has been above reproach..

I had two out of three treatments and the look is so cool.

Your thread here..literally this very one is the one that started me on my journey.

I just wanted to take a moment and make sure I thank you.

My blog on the first 10 days since doing this along with photos before and after might prove interesting.

I don't believe I am allowed to post links to other forums etc...so let me just suggest you google HIS Hair tattoo clinic forum. Then just scroll down and you'll my 6 page thread with pictures and what it was like ....and how it came out.

Hey man...taking the lemons in life and MAKING Lemonade! Life is good when our journey rolls that way for each of us...

Like I mentioned above..it was your idea that got me searching for the viable practioners who had a reputation above all others. I recommend these guys that I had work on me quite highly..

Hope all is well...and thanks again..

JB
    Wow, thank you and I am sure you info will help a lot of guys on here.

Sorry to everyone for not being around on here lately since i DID actually make this thread.
    Anyway I am sure you guys are wondering what I did right? Well basically I have mastered the mascara 'procedure' and have not gone with the micro-pigmentation.

Although I am still very interested in it, right now I am content with the mascara.
    I use a waterproof kind that doesn't rub off on clothes or smear, I play sports and go swimming and it is fine. Does a very good job and NOBODY has said anything.

I will post pics soon and explain how I do it. Would love to see more smp pics from you guys, I do not trust the company pictures.

I will post pics soon and explain how I do it. Would love to see more smp pics from you guys, I do not trust the company pictures.

I'm quite interested in this mascara technique you're doing. You have pretty much the same extend of hair loss that I have. I also shave just like you.

I've always thought, what if we do something like this mascara scalp makeup, but coupled with some type of small fiber or sticky particles scattered over the scalp? (to create the correct sensation of 'sandpaper' to the touch, like I have in my shaved non-bald area, instead of sly smooth like in the bald area, and of course for close up inspection). Something like the micro-grass particles used for model railroads, except not green, of course.

jholcollege11

Default smp post procedure

Does anyone know how long it takes after smp is applied, for the effect to be noticeable. Ive heard it takes 30 days after the procedure to notice the full effect, but does it look good right after procedure or next day?

@jholcollege11: email me. I have my head done by AC in Florida. I am in California. I am Kevin.
    ucifall2000@yahoo.com

This is fukin crazy. Who the **** came up with or is promoting this?

I can't speak for any company other than HIS doing this micropigmentation thing yet I can say it works great...

HIS is a two or three session process for a good look...

I went in on a monday...for the first service...went back on a friday....and I was good to go...

I went back in a week or two later for a final treatment and its been smooth sailing guys.

Its a short cut so if your looking for flowing locks of hair this is not for you. But if you want the look that says....YOU made the choice to have a short shadow hair style HIS has been great.

I'd have to say its THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I have given myself in 52 years...on this earth....

Made a great change in my life and depending on each persons personal desires it can improve the quality of your life as well....At least it has for me.

Good luck deciding what you want to do.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    I can't speak for any company other than HIS doing this micropigmentation thing yet I can say it works great...

HIS is a two or three session process for a good look...

I went in on a monday...for the first service...went back on a friday....and I was good to go...

I went back in a week or two later for a final treatment and its been smooth sailing guys.

Its a short cut so if your looking for flowing locks of hair this is not for you. But if you want the look that says....YOU made the choice to have a short shadow hair style HIS has been great.

I'd have to say its THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I have given myself in 52 years...on this earth....

Made a great change in my life and depending on each persons personal desires it can improve the quality of your life as well....At least it has for me.

Good luck deciding what you want to do.

JB
    sounds crazy to me, would probably look good as I get worse and worse.