Dr Guillemat's work (Spain) on hair doubling to be announced in January 2015 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dr Guillemat's work (Spain) on hair doubling to be announced in January 2015

Things are becoming more exciting as we have another serious FUE surgeon conducting research on hair doubling/regeneration or similar technique related to transferring stem cells. He is based at the well known Clinica CFS, Barcelona (Spain). Results will be presented in January 2015.

Here is their blog comments on the issue: http://www.clinicacfs.com/injerto-ca...por-clonacion/ and a video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IodW_v9ntxo

Its good. Lets see what happens. But I think we should emancipate ourselves from the hair transplants, so no surgery is needed in the future. With hair transplants we still need to inflict some damage to the scalp...

what is reported exactly?

it would be indeed really nice to see more and more clinics offeriing regeneration or Hair Multiplication...

2015 sounds early enough to start getting that sort of treatments... fingers crossed.

Can someone translate this to English?

I would like to know how the study of stem cells and whether in his opinion has good prospects.
    If so count on a new client.
    Greetings and good luck, I wish with all my heart that this works.

Answer
    Dr Christophe:
    October 24th, 2014 at 9:20
    Hi Paul. Thanks for your comment. We are awaiting the results of a test made to a patient (we'll have it in December). Once we have them, and if positive, we will conduct more tests on 20 patients, with photos documenting incidents and reports. Once complete, we can apply it to all patients.

-----------
    hello Dr.Chistophe,

Is the grafted cloning technique supposed to be cheaper or more expensive than the current micro grafting?

Dr. Christophe:
    September 29th, 2014 at 7:05
    Hello Jose. Thanks for your comment. We do not know yet, but we can assume that, given that cloning is done in the laboratory, this will determine the price. I guess it will be more expensive than a traditional hair implant.
    ----------

Hello Christophe,

What you are doing with cell cloning is due for December 2014?

Dr. Christophe:
    July 28th, 2014 at 5:07
    Hi Peter. We have not done anything about cloning. We work on another system for dividing stem cells. It's what we announced in December. In January 2015 we will know whether or not this new system works.

until result.. nothin to be exiting about..

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    what is reported exactly?

it would be indeed really nice to see more and more clinics offeriing regeneration or Hair Multiplication...

2015 sounds early enough to start getting that sort of treatments... fingers crossed.
    Yup... stem cell and regeneration claims are becoming more and more popular. How many such claims have we already had around?

wtf i live in spain and that hair surgeon its not a popular one here, just check recuperarelpelo.com and you will se there isnt any posts with his surgerys. Maybe he have pay the loyalties to use dr gho tecnique hahahahha.
    The only trusted surgeons on spain right now are fuexpert.com and injertocapilar.com, just check juan couto on google for a really good fue results and injertocapilar on youtube, nobody on our spanish forum get a surgery on clinica cfs. But do your homeworks and check by yourself.
    On the video they explain briefly the two kinds of operation, fue and fuss and later they tell that they are experimenting with a cloning method that consist in leave part of the bulb at the donor and transplant the rest, just like gho???'+

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too, on ganarpelo or recuperarpelo, nobody is talking about Guillemat. I'm curious, how do the Spanish forum members feel about Lorenzo vs Couto/Michalis/Bisanga for FUE? The English language forums have only recently started becoming familiar with Lorenzo, so we haven't seen the full range of results, good and bad.

As some suggested, this seems to be a publicity scam by CFS clinic to attract more customers.

Now we are in January and they say that they were successful say but they keep experimenting. I wonder for how long they will be able to drag on.