Threaded View

Default being bald = being a (large) minority.Whine and change!

i was thinking about it last night - right now there are no solutions aside of surgical operations and stupid drugs. So in some way.... we are being discriminated. Right now every ****ing minority claims to have such and such rights and somehow the feeling-gooders-politicians are giving them a share of what they want to stop whining and vote them.... unless you live in Russia,but that's another topic

What i'm trying to say,and i forced the idea in my previous posts but nobody seems to care,is that we should use our ****ing brain instead of complaining and drop loads of money in stupid solutions - and use what we can,which mean mass media.

The age of social network has shown an increase of "donations" and "charity" (more similar to chain letters,but who cares) to every one who actually have had some problems - and here our chance, we shouldn't ask for money,but we should ask for compassion.

It's nothing new that if a problem become "viral" someboy starts to get notice and eventually moves up something. We should endorse the fact,everyone of us signing an online petition of sorts,that being bald is

A) being a part of a minority
    B) being socially excluded for being part of that minority
    C) being exploited and mocked by medical industries
    D) being morally,phisically and mentally suffering
    from an illness that no one wants to care about.

.... and we wanna be cured for real. Which means,having the opportunity to fix this shit because is our right to feel our integrity as human beings - at least with ONE operation granted and free ,especially for those of us RUINED and depressed with no way out from it. Patience can't go on forever even with the most patient among men - because then,well,you die....and you died having a ****ing awful time for a stupid sickness.

So this is my idea.
    Feel free to say it's bullshit,buy think how many of us would sign it in a blink of an eye and made it viral - ie GET MORE RECOGNITION
    or even HELP ?
    A chance and an idea for me is better than nothing,and that's what i think is a good idea. And i'm down for doing it.