+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Should I expect my nipples to continue to swell and get more sore? At the minute the size and tenderness of them is manageable but if this process is going to escalate, I need to rethink the way I use RU.
    If you're like me, you most likely will continue usuage until you're around a group of friends without your shirt on during an outside pool/event where somebody makes a comment on your pizza nips. Can't make it up. It's what happened to me and I stopped that day. I knew I had the issue but I was desperate to see it through. The minute a good girl friend of mine said "wow, I never noticed but you have very big nipples." I stopped immediately! Fortunately for me, they slowly came back to normal.

Wish you the best. It's won't go away but will get slightly worse.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    If you're like me, you most likely will continue usuage until you're around a group of friends without your shirt on during an outside pool/event where somebody makes a comment on your pizza nips. Can't make it up. It's what happened to me and I stopped that day. I knew I had the issue but I was desperate to see it through. The minute a good girl friend of mine said "wow, I never noticed but you have very big nipples." I stopped immediately! Fortunately for me, they slowly came back to normal.

Wish you the best. It's won't go away but will get slightly worse.
    I can cope with them being this size. If it gets noticeably worse, I'll be taking the same course of action as you.

Same problem here.

I started with Ru in Neogenic at a low dosage. Used it maybe for a week. Had problems downstairs so I quit.

A week later all problems dissappeared.

Couple of weeks later, I decided to try Topical Fin. It really has been working great, my shedding has practically halted. However, Problems downstairs have returned, and as you, my nipples have gotten swollen and they're almost always pointing.

I think I might have been using 2-3 times the normal amount, so that's a factor to consider though.

Now, I will unwantingly be taking a break for a week (or longer) to see how things progress. I'm at the point where I'm somewhat ok with the problem downstatis (as they dissappeared last time I quit Ru), however, the puffy nips is getting quite out of hand. I already have pizza nips by default and I've put on some extra lbs so my man breasts have already gotten bigger than they should be. This, on top, of that is ridicilious and it doesn't show any signs of flattening out, seems to be getting worse by day.

Well guys, the nipple situation is definitely getting better. They're barely painful or enlarged anymore. Like with most treatments, my body struggled for a short period but is now adjusting.

Any idea if this is good or bad news with regards to hair loss?