+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I'm too ugly for women...Giving up on them all together...

I've been rejected too much for the last 10 years. Today, one last straw was looking at my reflection when I was grocery shopping. Literally, the forehead looks so large, and I just look old and ugly.

It will finally make my life easier now if I stop thinking about women. If I'm not chasing women anymore, at least the pain of hair loss will be a bit less.

Thank you guys for all your support for the last few months. I sincerely appreciate it.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I've been rejected too much for the last 10 years. Today, one last straw was looking at my reflection when I was grocery shopping. Literally, the forehead looks so large, and I just look old and ugly.

It will finally make my life easier now if I stop thinking about women. If I'm not chasing women anymore, at least the pain of hair loss will be a bit less.

Thank you guys for all your support for the last few months. I sincerely appreciate it.
    Don't lose hope. Work on making yourself into the best you can be and remember, all women aren't beauty queens. I know a guy who is a major Norwood 7. He has blonde hair and the fringe on his sides and back can't be more than an inch and a half tall. He is the baldest guy I have ever seen. He is short, overweight, and wears glasses, yet has been married for years to a normal looking lady. They started dating when he was just as bald. He must have been a Norwood 7 in his late twenties. he owns a successful business and focuses his attention on money related things. He's one of those guys who constantly talks about money making angles/strategies.

In another thread, you mentioned starting finasteride. You never know unless you try it. Also, you would be amazed at how working out can radically change your appearance. It also makes you feel a lot better.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office in Atlanta - Cole Hair Transplant - Phone 678-566-1011
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

Brother, i think its good if you forget women as of now, and try to make a good career. Most likely rest will follow, at least you d be bald and rich rather than bald and poor . Best of luck man! i wish you happiness from the bottom of my heart!

Don't totally give up on women, if anything just lower your standards a bit. Like 35yrsAfter said, not all women are beauty queens. There has to be somebody out there that will give you a shot.

I have something that will help and I'd gladly let you try it. It's natural family recipe using plants from the tropical rain forest. But you have to pick it up in Orange county California. Sincerely its natural I have to refrigerate it until I figured out a preservative

Im upset at going bold but im told im not ugly ...but my bold head is .

if you think your ugly women will perceive you as ugly. simply as that .

you need to change the way you think. checkout this guys channel and this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9Q...3K4ntppsE1jL4g

Or you know, instead of watching PUA scammers, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

If you want to commit suicide afterwards, it's normal.

Thanks for all your feedback. Hope to continue on this forum, as you all are a brotherhood who understands the suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Or you know, instead of watching PUA scammers, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

If you want to commit suicide afterwards, it's normal.
    Saw the video.

It confirms why women always reject me. They view me as ugly and old. It comfirms I have 0% chance with women.