+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

That was an excellent read. Cheers sdsurfin.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I personally think anyone even the coolest black guy would look better with a thick nw 1 mop of hair. Im sorry I just never see the attractiveness of being bald verse having hair. Its not like you cant shave hair down and look bald if you want but then its your option. Maybe that just my view for having such nice hair for so long and seeing the advantages of it
    I guess people dont watch simpsons where homer gets his hair back or seinfeld where george got his hair or elaine talking about how important tony hair is to a girl. There is truth to it even though they are pretend shows. How many bald bachelor stars have been on that show? Its not coincidence but hey lets point out more random men that look decent bald because it aint changing my mind
    Ronnie Coleman is a NW0 but always kept his head shaved. I actually thought he was naturally bald until I saw his recent photo with a full head of hair, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Ronnie Coleman is a NW0 but always kept his head shaved. I actually thought he was naturally bald until I saw his recent photo with a full head of hair, LOL!
    I guess its just better for him when he used to train and then it became a habit. Washing very thick hair 2 or 3 times a day isn't that fun I suppose. All this balding game is about habits. For a youngster its horrible to see his hair fall out, because he was used to have a mane maybe 12 months ago. A man that is already bald for 10+ years should be able to handle his look after that period of time.

nice post sdsurfin. Made my day better.

Exactly I knew lots of guys playing football or whatever that shaved their heads down like in the army. Long hair is really annoying in sports and stuff and sometimes its a liability.I still wouldnt pick being bald verses having the hair and shaving it. If you have the hair you can choose to grow it out anytime you want

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That is because alopecia also happens to females, that is why they can be sympathetic about it. On the other hand, there is no such thing as MPB among women.
    There is, it is called female patterned hairloss.