Threaded View

Default Lets Get CB-03-01 DONE. We are SO close.

Guys. I know it's my first post, but I read here once every few days and have been for months now, specifically looking at the progress of CB-03-01. I'm no scientist, and couldn't tell you the difference between ethanol and PG and KB and all of the different vehicles. I'm a 23 year old who can't tolerate Fin or RU due to sides, and realize that if we can get a vehicle for CB, we can all control our Hair Loss, get a transplant to cover what we've lost, and go back to normal.

What I've read lately are these Galvanic Current devices that you guys have been posting about and linking to through Amazon. Again, I'm no scientist, and I appreciate those of you on the forum who do the dirty work and know how to understand the content of all the complex Cosmo studies. The purpose of this post is that from my perspective, we should ALL be motivated to get this rolling and FIGURED OUT. If we get a method of delivery, we could have a way to stop our Hair Loss without any of the nonsense side effects by January 2015. And that's something I heard when my Hair Loss started, in 2010, "5 years from now we'll have a cure"

Any idea what the legitimacy of this particular product is? I might order it and try it unless there's a reason not to..

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=238

Lastly, if anyone has a scientific way of testing how much CB is absorbed with a particular vehicle, I would be fine with chipping in to purchase one of these Galvanic Current or Iontophoresis devices for testing, because I know if I ordered it for myself I'd have no idea of knowing if the CB was being absored