+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Lets Get CB-03-01 DONE. We are SO close.

Guys. I know it's my first post, but I read here once every few days and have been for months now, specifically looking at the progress of CB-03-01. I'm no scientist, and couldn't tell you the difference between ethanol and PG and KB and all of the different vehicles. I'm a 23 year old who can't tolerate Fin or RU due to sides, and realize that if we can get a vehicle for CB, we can all control our Hair Loss, get a transplant to cover what we've lost, and go back to normal.

What I've read lately are these Galvanic Current devices that you guys have been posting about and linking to through Amazon. Again, I'm no scientist, and I appreciate those of you on the forum who do the dirty work and know how to understand the content of all the complex Cosmo studies. The purpose of this post is that from my perspective, we should ALL be motivated to get this rolling and FIGURED OUT. If we get a method of delivery, we could have a way to stop our Hair Loss without any of the nonsense side effects by January 2015. And that's something I heard when my Hair Loss started, in 2010, "5 years from now we'll have a cure"

Any idea what the legitimacy of this particular product is? I might order it and try it unless there's a reason not to..

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=238

Lastly, if anyone has a scientific way of testing how much CB is absorbed with a particular vehicle, I would be fine with chipping in to purchase one of these Galvanic Current or Iontophoresis devices for testing, because I know if I ordered it for myself I'd have no idea of knowing if the CB was being absored

Quote Originally Posted by TimJermaine View Post
    Guys. I know it's my first post, but I read here once every few days and have been for months now, specifically looking at the progress of CB-03-01. I'm no scientist, and couldn't tell you the difference between ethanol and PG and KB and all of the different vehicles. I'm a 23 year old who can't tolerate Fin or RU due to sides, and realize that if we can get a vehicle for CB, we can all control our Hair Loss, get a transplant to cover what we've lost, and go back to normal.

What I've read lately are these Galvanic Current devices that you guys have been posting about and linking to through Amazon. Again, I'm no scientist, and I appreciate those of you on the forum who do the dirty work and know how to understand the content of all the complex Cosmo studies. The purpose of this post is that from my perspective, we should ALL be motivated to get this rolling and FIGURED OUT. If we get a method of delivery, we could have a way to stop our Hair Loss without any of the nonsense side effects by January 2015. And that's something I heard when my Hair Loss started, in 2010, "5 years from now we'll have a cure"

Any idea what the legitimacy of this particular product is? I might order it and try it unless there's a reason not to..

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=238

Lastly, if anyone has a scientific way of testing how much CB is absorbed with a particular vehicle, I would be fine with chipping in to purchase one of these Galvanic Current or Iontophoresis devices for testing, because I know if I ordered it for myself I'd have no idea of knowing if the CB was being absored

crowdfund to hire a consultant who know about iso and galv... He'll answer your questions for under 500 bucks. Probably put a protocol together for people for under 1500. depends on his hourly rate, resrearch and drafting time.

When you say 'we' are so close, what exactly do you mean? Cb 0301 is one of numerous products that Cosmo is working on and still has an entire stage left of clinical testing. (More actually if I'm not mistaken) I hate to rain on your parade of enthusiasm but as consumers, we have just about no control in dictating how quickly things get done.

I'm also 23, in the exact same boat but these are just the facts and you need to try and be realistic. The people on this forum who know the most and have done tons of research on the 'science' aren't in any better position than you or I to test these drugs. They can do it anyway if they want and feel like there won't be side effects, but implying that people who aren't medically trained to synthesize compounds will stumble upon a 'vehicle' before a team of researchers just isn't based in reality..

I mean "so close" in the sense that, we can buy CB from Kane, and we can pretty much buy most vehicles. "So close" in the RU sense of the phrase, not in the FDA approved sense. I'm guessing the big drug companies aren't in any rush because they know they have to go through the long FDA approval process for it, and won't make money on some hair loss forum guys mixing their own versions of a working formula.

I wouldn't get excited about any drug therapy for hair loss. Everything that is a drug is going to have sides, which may or may not be tolerable to some people, just like propecia and minox. Some people a while back said CB gave them weird and too-vivid dreams. I'm sure there will be some shitty aspect to CB even when it does come out, and for those of us who are sensitive and get side effects from any and all drugs, it's not gonna be a savior. I'll be excited if any of the stem cell science pulls through, because that is really a side effect free solution, as none of what is being used is not native to your body. I'm much more excited about replicel than CB, and could be out at around the same time. Would much rather get periodic injections of stem cells than slather shit on my head every day.

I know how y'all feel guys, but there's still some roadblocks. We don't know the proper vehicle for CB and unless you can break into Cosmo Headquarters and steal their research, we aren't going to find out until it comes out. Period. Desmond posted a possible vehicle for CB a while ago but unless you have the time, knowledge, money, and effort into making it a plausible treatment then it's not going to happen. From what I've read, you really need to know what you're doing when it comes to using galvanic devices. Plus we would need to know the polarity of CB or use a gel that would help push it to the follicle. If it was easy I wouldn't even be on the forum at this point, I would have been on CB a long time ago.

If it really works that well, expect it to be insanely expensive when it does come out. Like $100 a month expensive. And no insurance will cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by HairlossSucksButt View Post
    If it really works that well, expect it to be insanely expensive when it does come out. Like $100 a month expensive. And no insurance will cover it.
    LOL @ insurance. Baldness doesn't get insurance benefits just like it doesnt get respect. It will never be covered.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL @ insurance. Baldness doesn't get insurance benefits just like it doesnt get respect. It will never be covered.
    Just like our heads

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

Agreed :/ But $100 a month isn't going to be too bad, I'd gladly pay $3 a day if it would mean my brain fog goes away...