+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

I guess the good news is they are starting phase II..the bad news is it looks as if they lost their licensing partner and they are focusing more on colon treatments.

The objective is to create a product for topical application to treat acne, male pattern baldness, and hirsutism that does not have the side effects of products currently being taken in tablet form.
    what they basically say here is that topical drugs with low halflife don't have the sideffect profile of oral drugs, that is pretty logical thus far.

Im curious to their phase 3 tials, where not only the most healthy people take a place in the trial, if they will experience the same sides that some of us had with cb. in phase 1 and 2 they make sure they have the healthiest subjects.

Phase 3 studies begin if evidence of effectiveness is shown in Phase 2. These studies gather more information about safety and effectiveness, studying different populations and different dosages and using the drug in combination with other drugs. The number of subjects usually ranges from several hundred to about 3,000 people.

Yeah lets hope it gets licensed. Its not going to move very fast without someone licensing it and pushing it through. The biggest worry is its turn into RU and never gets funded to the finish line. If CB doesnt happen its going to be a very long wait for new treatments

Default From a shareholders perpsective

If i was a shareholder I would not be happy that the company is pursing the acne verson first, isn't the potential revenues greater in the male pattern hair loss sector?

If this is the case wouldn't it be possible to put pressure on directors by circulated something like a memo to all shareholders to get them to agree that the company should be going for male pattern baldness first. I forget what the term is called... shareholder dissident circular?

Is cosmo pursuing acne with cb 03 01 themselves? Dont they normally just license it out to someone else?

They're apparently also developing CB for MPB other than Cosmo. Has this been posted before?

http://www.androscience.com/dermatol...s.php#Alopecia

While I'm at it, when is Cosmo releasing their acne product? Where are they in their clinical trials?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    They're apparently also developing CB for MPB other than Cosmo. Has this been posted before?

http://www.androscience.com/dermatol...s.php#Alopecia

While I'm at it, when is Cosmo releasing their acne product? Where are they in their clinical trials?
    It's not cb. This is another antiandrogen which is only developing for acne.It was supposed to be tested for AGA but it didn't. In my opinion it's mechanism is superior than cb. It is supposed to destroy the androgen receptors, an amazing mechanism of prevention. I'm impressed they didn't tried to bring it to trials for alopecia yet.

Cosmo completed phase 2 for acne recently.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    It's not cb. This is another antiandrogen which is only developing for acne.It was supposed to be tested for AGA but it didn't. In my opinion it's mechanism is superior than cb. It is supposed to destroy the androgen receptors, an amazing mechanism of prevention. I'm impressed they didn't tried to bring it to trials for alopecia yet.

so since they're filing for phase 3, what's the timeline now for the acne version?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    so since they're filing for phase 3, what's the timeline now for the acne version?
    I guess 2016. but don't take my word for it. However those trials are interesting to us because of safety.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post

Smh...How many more treatments do we need for acne already?