+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes I beleive the added hydorcortisone makes the lotion thicker etc, did you not get a syringe 1ml. I would extract 1ml obviously shaking very well and then apply to your main areas of concer.
    I've tried extracting 1ml but the stuff is so thick it gets stuck in the syringe. Not sure if getting hydrocortisone included was a wise decision as the mixture might now be too thick to penetrate my scalp properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I've tried extracting 1ml but the stuff is so thick it gets stuck in the syringe. Not sure if getting hydrocortisone included was a wise decision as the mixture might now be too thick to penetrate my scalp properly.
    Do you have a pump squirt with it? Take a picture, sounds like its the hydorcortisone that's made it thicker etc but I'm sure it will work the same as they been selling the stuff for years.

Guys I just want to thank the people who email me with kind words, it's positive nice words that make me happy to carry on helping people , thank you God bless all.

My experience of this stuff has not been great so far. All I have noticed is that a) applying my usual RU in Neogenic mixture today felt like somebody was tattooing my temples (think Susan's product must be irritating my scalp) and b) Susan's stuff is so thick that a lot of it remains on my head, rather than being absorbed.

Some of this is probably my fault for opting to have 3% biotin added to the usual formula.

My experience of this stuff has not been great so far. All I have noticed is that a) applying my usual RU in Neogenic mixture today felt like somebody was tattooing my temples (think Susan's product must be irritating my scalp) and b) Susan's stuff is so thick that a lot of it remains on my head, rather than being absorbed.

Some of this is probably my fault for opting to have 3% biotin added to the usual formula.
    The irritation is from Tretinoin I have had the same irritation at the start 2 years back when I first applied Dr kleins lotion. When I would apply Regaine foam over the areas I applied Dr kleins products it would sting for a few seconds, that's because tretinoin irritates the skin. It took a month or two until my scalp adjusted to tretinoin. You can search threads on hairlosshelp about tretinoin in Promox irritating the scalp, Sandman advised me to carry on and I did, he was right things adjusted etc.

The tretinoin is a key in the mixture because it helps penetrate the ingredients more deeper so they work more effectively in the derma papila, also tretinoin is known to interrupt the DHT synthesis., aswell as stimulate regrowth from the irritation give it time you probably end up happier if you see regrowth.

Watch this video by Dr Klein:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc9IeWDa3M

The irritation is from Tretinoin I have had the same irritation at the start 2 years back when I first applied Dr kleins lotion. When I would apply Regaine foam over the areas I applied Dr kleins products it would sting for a few seconds, that's because tretinoin irritates the skin. It took a month or two until my scalp adjusted to tretinoin. You can search threads on hairlosshelp about tretinoin in Promox irritating the scalp, Sandman advised me to carry on and I did, he was right things adjusted etc.

The tretinoin is a key in the mixture because it helps penetrate the ingredients more deeper so they work more effectively in the derma papila, also tretinoin is known to interrupt the DHT synthesis., aswell as stimulate regrowth from the irritation give it time you probably end up happier if you see regrowth.

Watch this video by Dr Klein:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc9IeWDa3M
    This is all good to know, thanks. Applying alcohol-based stuff on the areas of irritation currently burns like hell but I've never given up on a treatment and I don't intend to now. I have probably been applying too much of Susan's too, which has probably made it worse. If you could indicate how much of the mixture you use a day, this would be helpful.

This is all good to know, thanks. Applying alcohol-based stuff on the areas of irritation currently burns like hell but I've never given up on a treatment and I don't intend to now. I have probably been applying too much of Susan's too, which has probably made it worse. If you could indicate how much of the mixture you use a day, this would be helpful.
    I was like you panicking and complaining to dr Kleins clinic at the start when I first used Promox but Sandamn explained on hairloshelp it's the tretinoin and takes few months to adjust, your right it's the alcohol content irritating the skin because of the tretinoin removing slight layer. The tretinoin is required especially when using hydorcortisone to counter skin thinning even though it's a very tiny dosage.

I use 1ml a day more than enough to cover my temples although recently I started adding some to the crown and now my crowns stinging lol but my temples are fine because I been using Promox past 2 years on just the temples.

If you find you can't measure the mixture with a syringe on eBay they sell measuring spoons cheap, just get an 1ml measuring spoon . Also make sure your spreading the lotion and rub it around so thin layers are covered on your main points.

Hi even Dr Lewenbergs 2% minoxidil with 0.25% tretinoin caused my scalp problems. I know he has a new sensitive version but he states you really neen to only spray the lotion at about 8 ins away from the scalp, and do not massage just use it like a hair spray as otherwise you will cause irritation.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi even Dr Lewenbergs 2% minoxidil with 0.25% tretinoin caused my scalp problems. I know he has a new sensitive version but he states you really neen to only spray the lotion at about 8 ins away from the scalp, and do not massage just use it like a hair spray as otherwise you will cause irritation.
    The problem most hairloss people face from tretinoin is panick, just like when I first used Promox I panicked and wanted to bin it! Until I listened to Sandmans thread, he was right after few months my scalp adjusted and I experienced growth.

Examples:
    http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.co...in-humans.html

The problem most hairloss people face from tretinoin is panick, just like when I first used Promox I panicked and wanted to bin it! Until I listened to Sandmans thread, he was right after few months my scalp adjusted and I experienced growth.

Examples:
    http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.co...in-humans.html
    Should I not use Susan's stuff today to give my skin a chance to recover? It's visibly red and sore.