+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Induchem

"The study found that 85% of the volunteers had significant and visible hair growth, with up to +28,200 new hairs obtained in 84 days, i.e. the equivalent of 3 full procedures of hair transplant surgery."

LOL. Jahoda, Tsuji Lab, Li, Lauster, Cots, they all can stop, "Induchem" not only cracked it first, they have a product available soon too

I smell bullshit big time. But who knows ...

lots of positive news lately, but let's see if this is actually for real.....

so tired of fake claims! and this is a big claim!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    "The study found that 85% of the volunteers had significant and visible hair growth, with up to +28,200 new hairs obtained in 84 days, i.e. the equivalent of 3 full procedures of hair transplant surgery."

LOL. Jahoda, Tsuji Lab, Li, Lauster, Cots, they all can stop, "Induchem" not only cracked it first, they have a product available soon too

I smell bullshit big time. But who knows ...
    Seems legit guys lol. That '+28,200' claim sounds like a Nigam quote. Googling the product and the company returns almost no information, definitely seems scammy. Also no before and after pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Seems legit guys lol. That '+28,200' claim sounds like a Nigam quote. Googling the product and the company returns almost no information, definitely seems scammy. Also no before and after pictures?
    THIS.

They can PISS OFF if they don't show evidence.

Well, they actually DO have some scientific publications, like: http://www.induchem.com/wp-content/f...rotect_PT3.pdf

But still, this really sounds way too good to be true.

Hmmm ... actually they do somewhat seem legit. They have researchers at universities and publications like these: http://www.induchem.com/wp-content/f...ucent_HR14.pdf

So ... Let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hmmm ... actually they do somewhat seem legit. They have researchers at universities and publications like these: http://www.induchem.com/wp-content/f...ucent_HR14.pdf

So ... Let's see what happens.
    Maybe they are, but right now the only info on this product is on a single blog/news site posted by OP, with nothing else on the web that I can find. All they would have to do to convince everyone is show us some good before and afters that match up with their claims. So yeah, let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Maybe they are, but right now the only info on this product is on a single blog/news site posted by OP, with nothing else on the web that I can find. All they would have to do to convince everyone is show us some good before and afters that match up with their claims. So yeah, let's see.
    Agreed, to support claims like these ... we'd need to see some very good evidence.

Wasn't this the same website and reporter that said the LOreal's latest snake oil was the cure for hairloss?