+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

That's awsome mate made such an improvement

Thank you. I'm really happy. Hopefully it continues to improve from month 4 onwards.

How are you getting on Joely? Roughly a month ahead of me aren't you?

Yeah just got home from my five month review! I'm really pleased so far hairline is growing in well! Still pretty thin on the crown, steve and dr krishnan said I still have more growth to come so looking to see what happens in the next few months but over all very pleasing!

Good news! Bet its nice to know there is still some growth on the way. Did they show a comparison of before and after?

I wish i'd had some grafts in my crown as i know in a year or 2 i'll be looking very thin at the back. Although i think i'll concede hair loss at that point; as happy as i am after my HT i wouldn't have the finances to do it again!

No they didn't show me the pictures but Steve took some more I may email him and ask if they can send them to me, but from my ow photos from six months ago its so much better! im unsure what to do in the crown as its still very open and wil be after full growth from the procedure, I really want it filled in but im also worried about saving whats left of the donor incase the middle third of my hair goes or the side go down even more it will look abit odd having a hairline and crown and then missing a third in the middle

Hi gents, hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread but I promised to let you know how I got on with my visit to Dr Krishnan - everything went swimmingly and he and his team were extremely professional. I am now 2 weeks post-op and everything is looking good. Redness is still there but from everyone's threads I have read this should disappear in about 4-5 months. Some people at work didn't notice as much as I used to keep my hair short anyway and those who have noticed were more interested about it than taking the mick, but its starting to take off now and I'm looking forward to the next few months.

Congrats bainer! First month was horrible for me as I used concealer before then when I went back to work my hair wasn't long enough to keep using it! But now nearly six months down the line I'm happy with it! The last of the redness has only just gone for me! Enjoy the growing

Week 4 now and shed - feel slightly gutted but hoping it will look as good as yours in 5 months. Did anyone use anything to speed up the loss of redness?

I just used aloe Vera but to be honest it didn't do much to speed up the disappearance of reddening I thinks it's more to be used long term not something to be used to heal in a week or so if that makes sense

Hi guys, just read through all the posts and iv been encouraged by what I have read. I had a consultation with Steve Norris at a ziering clinic in glasgow. I am considering FUT surgery with dr krishnan, requiring 2500 grafts. How is everyone's hair looking now, several months on? Have any problems developed? I have been advised to start taking propecia but like most I am very wary of the side affects. Has anyone had any adverse side affects?

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling good.

Chris