+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

It is good news

Replicel is presenting next Wednesday in Japan. Hopefully they give more information regarding the Japanese trials. The delay news was very disappointing.

http://www.replicel.com/replicel-to-...usiness-forum/

“We are very pleased to be presenting at BioJapan, especially as it relates to RCH-01, our treatment for pattern baldness which is licensed in Japan to the Shiseido Company. Our team will be meeting with Shiseido to discuss progress on their RCH-01 clinical trial and to view their purpose-built facility on Kobe Island.”

Quote Originally Posted by macbeth81 View Post
    Replicel is presenting next Wednesday in Japan. Hopefully they give more information regarding the Japanese trials. The delay news was very disappointing.

http://www.replicel.com/replicel-to-...usiness-forum/

“We are very pleased to be presenting at BioJapan, especially as it relates to RCH-01, our treatment for pattern baldness which is licensed in Japan to the Shiseido Company. Our team will be meeting with Shiseido to discuss progress on their RCH-01 clinical trial and to view their purpose-built facility on Kobe Island.”
    SO Shiseido built that facility for the purpose of hair regeneration. Wow, this gives high hopes.

I'm so glad things are taking place in Japan not America, thank God and screw the FDA!

it is true that dsc are know as precursors of the dp, and for replicel it was easier back then, because they display low alp before and after 2d culture, when they didn't know how to maintain inductive properties of dp's without serum and media supplement with growth factors and WNT, or let alone the aggregation.

it is clever to expect that the new introduced ds cells will help and or attach to the miniaturized hf, however it would be far more effective in my opinion to make damage to the exciting hairfolicle, allowing the non aga ds cells to do the repair work. this can be tweaked with the use of anti inflammatory and anti ros agents probably.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    come on hellouser. 52 weeks, 1 year only is better than anything i expected. you need that 52 weeks to definitely check for the right dosing and safety as well.

to me, replicel currently looks like a big deal. it looks like they take things very serious.
    they developed their own injector device with a built-in peltier freezing mechanism to eliminate the need for anesthesia, if i see that correctly. this device will get approval in H2 2015 and can also be used for a lot of other dermal injections.

i also like that their other products for repairing other parts of the body.

generally, the theory of using DSC cells for repair instead of DP cells looks totally logical to me. i'm not wondering at all why all other researchers (aderans, and even nigam) failed when they simply tried to inject 2D cultured DP cells. unless you are able to exactly deliver the DP cells into the follicle bulb such injections seems totally useless to me as the free circulating into the scalp injected DP cells have no chance to reach the inside follicle bulb to be able to attach to the other cells and thus, repair the dermal papilla as a whole. for the free circulating cells the outer root sheath and dermal cup sheath are like a wall which they can't break through.
    that's not the case with DSC cells as they can easily attach to the miniaturized dermal cup sheath from outside, thus repairing the affected follicle. and if it's true what replicel says about the regulation of DP cells controlled by the DSC, then that's the way to go.

it's probably still a question of being a responder to it or not. will each miniaturized follicle be able to accept the injected DSC cells and produce hair again? of that i'm not sure, but the theory definitely makes sense. i'm sure it will rejuvenate a lot of dead follicles.

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    You are always the one that thinks all he says is the truth. shut the **** up and let me say what I have to say. Its written in the paper, just because you read 1 time on their website "approx. 39 months" before they even started the phase 2 doesn't mean you are right either you pathetic idiot
    52 weeks is the time to their first data point report. I figure if the data is astounding, then the japanese will be close to trying to commercialize at that time. They are not going to shorten their trial, which is 39 months, but at least at 52 weeks we will see how it's going. Don't see the need to be flinging insults. I suggest learning to write in english and learning some grammar before you start worrying about something like hair loss. I don't assume I'm right about anything. Everything I've posted comes from having email exchanges with replicel or from analyzing what they are clearly printing out for us. It's not my fault you can't understand, but I'm not stopping you from spouting inanities, you have every right.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    52 weeks is the time to their first data point report. I figure if the data is astounding, then the japanese will be close to trying to commercialize at that time. They are not going to shorten their trial, which is 39 months, but at least at 52 weeks we will see how it's going. Don't see the need to be flinging insults. I suggest learning to write in english and learning some grammar before you start worrying about something like hair loss. I don't assume I'm right about anything. Everything I've posted comes from having email exchanges with replicel or from analyzing what they are clearly printing out for us. It's not my fault you can't understand, but I'm not stopping you from spouting inanities, you have every right.
    I do not care what you figure and try to keep your post shorter than 5 lines please if you want somebody to read that redundant crap.

The presentation for BioJapan has been posted. Unfortunately looks like a rehash from the Stem Cell meeting last week. No news on Shiseido.

http://www.replicel.com/wp-content/u...2014-Final.pdf

Post Article newspaper on replicel, aderans and stemcell

An interesting article newspaper, not recent new but interesting
    http://www.vancouversun.com/health/S...427/story.html