• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    • Mar 2013

if it side free and works like in the studies i will buy it straight

Comment

• HARIRI
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
      i didnt wtf, i want my cb, i ordered it way back
      Really! Sorry to hear that. If you need it urgently. I will send you one bottle. I ordered 3. Just give me you address and western union me the $45 and shipping cost

Comment

• DesperateOne
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by HARIRI
        Really! Sorry to hear that. If you need it urgently. I will send you one bottle. I ordered 3. Just give me you address and western union me the $45 and shipping cost
        I don't understand, is the CB from iron dragon also just an experiment? Or was he able to show it works, what vehicle does he use and what ratio

Comment

• StayThick
          • Oct 2012

Anyone else who ordered the CB pre mixed formula from Iron Dragon got the same Email last night?
          If you go on the site, you can't even order CB anymore. I can't find it under "selective anti-androgens" anymore. Think they realize they couldn't meet demand. Not sure what's going on there.

Comment

• simba
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
            If you go on the site, you can't even order CB anymore. I can't find it under "selective anti-androgens" anymore. Think they realize they couldn't meet demand. Not sure what's going on there.
            Im sure itll be back. No business would stop selling a product because there was too much demand.

Comment

• StayThick
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by simba
              Im sure itll be back. No business would stop selling a product because there was too much demand.
              If they lack an adequate and reliable supplier, absolutely.

Curious to why it has taken them months to even ship the product from when they originally advertised its potential availability..

Comment

• Cob984
                • Sep 2012

thanks man, if i dont get a confirmation by monday, i will do that,

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

What's the point in them selling one round of this stuff?

We need to use it on a month by month basis to see if it's even effective.

Comment

• Cob984
                    • Sep 2012

Hey man you get your stuff, can you give me your email id so we can coordinate?
                    thanks

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

HellOuser, Any updates about your CB usage? Any sexual sides? You are the only one I know that is using it along with Minoxidil without any RU. Also which percentage are you using now 1% or 2%?

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

HellOuser, Any updates about your CB usage? Any sexual sides? You are the only one I know that is using it along with Minoxidil without any RU. Also which percentage are you using now 1% or 2%?
                        Dosage Concentration: Between 1.2% and 1.8%
                        Vehicle: Everclear & PG (50/50 concentration)
                        Dosage Amount: 1ml - 1.5ml
                        Frequency: Once every day except for day of dermarolling
                        Results After 2+ Weeks: Reduced shedding, no regrowth yet.
                        Side Effects: None.

In regards to my side effects though, my libido in the last 1-2 weeks has been sky high, erections are rock hard, frequent morningwood, probably every day, but I don't always care to notice after waking up groggy, I hate mornings.

Essentially, everything feels great with the exception of my psychological state from having a shitty hairline and lower density, but I think we're all at that stage regardless of treatments.

Comment

• johnnynohair
                          • Jul 2013

Hey, men.

My Kane CB arrived this week, 2 grams - as a trade off between shipping costs and upfront costs. The packaging etc were exactly as hellouser described earlier.

I just put about 0.5g of it into a bottle of 2% minoxidil liquid. I was in a hurry to get going and I figured, there's PG and ethanol in there so that should work okay. Over the next month I'll work out what to do with the next 0.5g and go from there.

Today is roller day so I start tomorrow. Quite excited.

JNH.
                          Last edited by johnnynohair; 09-08-2013, 01:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• nliyan25
                            • Jul 2013

CB vs. RU

Originally posted by hellouser
                            Dosage Concentration: Between 1.2% and 1.8%
                            Vehicle: Everclear & PG (50/50 concentration)
                            Dosage Amount: 1ml - 1.5ml
                            Frequency: Once every day except for day of dermarolling
                            Results After 2+ Weeks: Reduced shedding, no regrowth yet.
                            Side Effects: None.

In regards to my side effects though, my libido in the last 1-2 weeks has been sky high, erections are rock hard, frequent morningwood, probably every day, but I don't always care to notice after waking up groggy, I hate mornings.

Essentially, everything feels great with the exception of my psychological state from having a shitty hairline and lower density, but I think we're all at that stage regardless of treatments.
                            HEllouser, can you make any comparison in terms of CB vs. RU? Which do you find more effective--or is it simply too early to tell?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by nliyan25
                              HEllouser, can you make any comparison in terms of CB vs. RU? Which do you find more effective--or is it simply too early to tell?
                              Too early to tell. I'd need a 2-3 months to be able to tell. Or more than 3 months, who knows how long it takes for CB to work. You guys will know when I have results, I'll be updating my log thread.

Comment

• HARIRI
                                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by johnnynohair
                                My Kane CB arrived this week, 2 grams - as a trade off between shipping costs and upfront costs. The packaging etc were exactly as hellouser described earlier.

I just put about 0.5g of it into a bottle of 2% minoxidil liquid. I was in a hurry to get going and I figured, there's PG and ethanol in there so that should work okay. Over the next month I'll work out what to do with the next 0.5g and go from there.
                                JNH.
                                This is really interesting johnnynohair. Thats what I wanted to do before but one member mentioned that it could be sticky with very bad texture! Could you confirm that please? Is the texture of the Minoxidil is same after putting 0.5g of CB into it? Also does the bottle contain 60ml of Minoxidil? Keep us updated Bro.

Comment

Working...