+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nanofibers

Default Nanogen

Quote Originally Posted by Levone View Post
    Dermmatch comes as a pad and a brush that you apply to your head and scalp in a painting/applying make-up way.
    Nanogen comes as a tub of tiny fibres that you sprinkle over your hair. The fibres cover the thinner spots by attaching to existing hairs which makes your hair look thicker.
    I tried nanogen, I think I have way too much baldness for this stuff to look good. Its o.k. if you are just starting to thin, but not Mr. Clean like I am in some spots.

I'm assuming nanogen is like Topik. I have some Topik but have not really used it yet cause i have longer hair and comb it to the side and use this thickener powder potion that helps it stay in place. That way it covers the frontal balding but after a shower or rain you can realy seee it bad. I wish I can slick my hair back.
    I guess if I had shorter hair it could help the frontal area. I remember when i didnt have to mess with this and can go swimming.

How can 5 months do so much? Anyone on Suboxone/Subutex?

Nanogen, Is a great product for the crown and top of the head, I have used it on my crown many times,it is true you need some thin hair there at least for it to work. I like it I just don't use it very often as I find it annoying have to wash it out before going to bed, either that or have a black pillow!

Default nanogen nanofibers are great.

hi my name is Ger and i have been using nanofibers for a few months and its great. makes my hair look fuller and thicker and you would never know im using anything. a word of advice dont go near AIDEN CLARKE HAIR DESIGN IRELAND from DUNDALK CO LOUTH he will take your money and you will never see the product, believe he screwed me and 2 of my friends out of 127euro. BOOTS will order it for you, it might take a few days but at least youll get it.

NANO FIBERS ARE GREAT MAKES YOUR HAIR LOOK THICKER AND FULLER, THE FIBERS AND SPRAY COME TOGETHER AND LAST FOR AGES, WORD OF ADVICE ORDER IT FROM " BOOTS " IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS BUT AT LEAST YOU WILL GET IT UNLIKE "AIDEN CLARKE HAIR DESIGN IRELAND" FROM DUNDALK WHO HAS RECIEVED 127euro FROM 2 OF MY FRIENDS AND I 6 MONTHS AGO AND HAVENT RECIEVED AS MUCH AS A PHONE CALL FROM HIM SINCE AND NO PRODUCTS.

hi there while looking up nano fibers etc i came across the name AIDEN CLARKE HAIRDESIGNIRELAND, I cant believe this scumbag is still in business, i sent almost 300euro to him at his business address in Dundalk over a year ago and never recieved any products or my money back, he blamed every thing from the postman in his area to the earthquake in japan for the hold up. now he is changing his web sight, so dont be fooled he may have a new sight but hes still the same crook.

Nanogen saves my life , so far it is the best concealer I have ever used. I tried Mirage and Super million hair.

By the way, I noticed that when I used Super million hair, the powder could come inside my nostrils, subsequently I guess it could come inside my lungs.
    Is that dangereous?

I'm a big fan of Nanogen, both Nanofibres and Aquamatch (for when stupid barbers reveal the HT scar (see previous post)). I haven't tried Toppik's equivalent but they do have a spray applicator which allows you to spray the fibres on rather than just shaking/sprinkling. I bought this applicator thinking I could use it with my Nanogen but it's only compatible with Toppik's bottle. So, I will try Toppik next time.

I didn't have a problem with buying Nanogen's Locking Mist. It's about £12 and has lasted me forever and I'm only half way through it.

I've used toppik and couvre together for over a decade.. Really a great product as no one knows I'm balding.

I just shower everyday....wet the applicator for the couvre...spread the couvre around....then blow dry the rest of my hair around...take some gel....(lately a very firm spike like gel for holding power in the style I choose..Then I just lightly spread the toppik powder around any areas that might need density..

Worked great for over a decade.. and after I go for the HIS service next week...I'm going to give my left over courve and toppik to a good friend of mine who could use this product..

He says he can't believe it works....and I'm too vain to show him on myself.. so I figured after I have the HIS MHT service...I'll give him the product and apply it for him the first time with his wife watching so she can tell him how good it looks..

Friends for over 20 years... and he can't believe I'm more bald than him.. LOL

Courve and toppik in the manner in which I described works great as long as you have some hair remaining....

Mines thinning so badly..within the year or so I'll be bald to the point the courve and toppik won't work..(which is why after a decade I'm giving up the courve and toppik and going to HIS MHT..)

You might ask how long it takes to put on? Less than 2 minutes each day and it really did the trick.. Good luck deciding..

Hope this helps..

JB