+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Dr Nigam-Neversaynever update-hair doubling

Dr Nigams post on HS site

'Hello All,
    It was a great experience to receive neversaynever(senior forum member,uk) at my mumbai clinic.

I offered him patch test with plucked hair donor doubling with boosting by activated stemcells,isolated dp cells ,growth factors,ecm and prp.
    He decided to go for more grafts.With the available time we could do a donor doubling with the boosters of 975 grafts, although he wanted 2000grafts,which will be done on his next visit.
    Will post the pics of day0 and day1 on 20th feb.Further followup pics will be provided by neversaynever.

Spoke to him today on mail,he will mail me day3 pics tomorrow,i could see tiny follicle donor regeneration on day1 itself as the dermal papilla was intact with its blood supply.
    The real issue will not be donor regeneration which surely will be 95%plus,but the recipient regeneration,which we all will come to know shortly.
    Recipient implanted follicles as on day1 are visible with naked eye.

Neversaynever had 1200graft donor doubling with HASC.
    But to my surprise white dots of fue were visible on his donor scalp.Many of these white dots were without donor hair regeneration(as against the tall claims of HASC),I will post the pics of the same.
    The regeneration of the recipient was also not clear as no hair count was done during dr gho's procedure last year.

He has a small birth mark at the donor,which will be useful to monitor the donor regeneration.

You can confirm the minimal pain experienced by him as against higher discomfort and swelling all over the face with HASC procedure.You can also confirm virtually bloodless and neat procedure as compared to HASC.
    He also saw the results of pure stemcell patient post 6 weeks who had a slick bald scalp with 30% new hair growth and result of my patient a dermatologist himself on whom we did 2500 grafts hair doubling to 5000 grafts at the recipient. '

Neversaynever; where are you at bud?

Neversaynevers donor area 1 day post op, May 2012

any pictures of white dots or did he just see them?

I don't think I have any in my recipient, which uses a bigger needle than the donor extraction

Some pics posted by Dr nigam

http://www.*airsite.com/hair-loss/bo...casc-DESC.html

Replace * with h

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Some pics posted by Dr nigam

http://www.*airsite.com/hair-loss/bo...casc-DESC.html

Replace * with h
    god damn those photo links are MASSIVE. 10mb each is overkill. But it sure helps his case by uploading original high-res stuff. Looks like Dr. Nigam is trying hard to prove all of his naysayers wrong.

Neversaynever said his HST recovery time was brilliant, and also confirmed that he shaves his hair regularly (0 guard) with no white dots showing at all, plus he said he was pretty happy with his HST (all those psts can be found in his profile).
    So it's either he was laying, he got a discount to bash dr. Gho, or dr. Nagim is lying!! I won't make any judgement before hearing from neversaynever.

One thing i cant understand is dr. Nagim's desperate attempts to discredit gho and bringing his name in every post he makes like it's personal.

Who cares. Maybe they just don't like each other...

What matters is the results!!!

Come on Neversaynever - how did it go?

i dont think it was discount, dr nigam treats all forum members for free or heavily discounted rates.
    i dont think he is lying ,neversaynever must have told him about pain, sweling, recovery of hst..or else neversaynever will get mad if he made it up..wanna hear form nevsaynev

i m starting to respect dr nigam, guy is trying hard despite being shot down multiple times in the past, he is willing to improve ht industry n doesnt mind scrutiny

he invited gc for a treatment

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    i dont think it was discount, dr nigam treats all forum members for free or heavily discounted rates.
    i dont think he is lying ,neversaynever must have told him about pain, sweling, recovery of hst..or else neversaynever will get mad if he made it up..wanna hear form nevsaynev

i m starting to respect dr nigam, guy is trying hard despite being shot down multiple times in the past, he is willing to improve ht industry n doesnt mind scrutiny

he invited gc for a treatment
    I agree with you. I think its a racist thing for attacking Dr. Nigam all the time just for being from India while Dr. Coen Gho is being praised all the time without him having the guts to defend his work in the forum. Spencer should have given a shot for Dr. Nigam to be interviewed. Dr. Nigam replied back to every attack in his thread from smart ones to stupid ones. I am having high hopes for neversaynever result that will change the perception on Dr. Nigam's technique & ethics. Dr. Nigam is a man of a mission and a science to be proven.