+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    You guys got me wrong. Its not that I don't want a viable treatment for baldness, both for stopping hairloss and for regrowing hair, that is why I joined this forum. Afterall I have a son, who is still a child though, but when he grows up and experience MPB, I would want something that can treat it. I wouldn't want propecia to be still the only option available 10 years from now. Wouldn't want to risk giving that poison to my son!
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but essentially you've joined this forum only to keep an eye on available & future treatments for when your son starts experiencing MPB? I always have trouble with detecting sarcasm through the internet so there's a possibillity that you're just trolling. If so, WP

In another 5 years CB will be out. I mean its not some magic maybe treatment its in trials on track to be released in years. its just a question of things working as they planned and the money to see it through to the end.
    I want my hair I dont need stories and arguments about masculine men to try convincing me. Dont care what vin diesel looks like or what you think of him. I have plenty of personal experience proving for me nice hair is good thing to have

Thats awesome ...

I would think it's the opposite. The reason you don't want to go bald is because you don't want to lose your looks. If you are ugly to begin with then why should you care if you go bald? By the way, women do not look good bald, I don't care how good their facial features are, and most women feel the same way about men. Sure a guy can still look decent bald if his head is the right shape, but any girl will take Brad Pitt over Vin Diesel any day.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    I would think it's the opposite. The reason you don't want to go bald is because you don't want to lose your looks. If you are ugly to begin with then why should you care if you go bald? By the way, women do not look good bald, I don't care how good their facial features are, and most women feel the same way about men. Sure a guy can still look decent bald if his head is the right shape, but any girl will take Brad Pitt over Vin Diesel any day.
    Wrong! Facebook likes is a good indication of how popular an actor is. You would be surprised to know that the likes of Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham have far more facebook likes than Brad Pitt and George Clooney. You can check it out yourself.

Wrong! Facebook likes is a good indication of how popular an actor is. You would be surprised to know that the likes of Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham have far more facebook likes than Brad Pitt and George Clooney. You can check it out yourself.
    Most of those likes are from dudes. I'm not trying to attract homosexuals. You're kidding yourself if you think any girl in her prime would take Vin Diesel over someone like Brad Pitt or Zac Efron. Maybe some old biker chick, but nobody worth having. Just look at Fast and Furious as an example. Who do girls notice, Vin Diesel or Paul Walker? Vin Diesel and The Rock were made popular by ugly meatheads who delude themselves into believing that they can bench press their way to being attractive.

I am sure the tens of millions of likes these guys have are not from dudes alone. Even if there female fans are just 10% of their total fans, they would still have more likes from female fans alone as compared to the total likes of Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

What is the point of these threads honestly? To argue about whether hair is important in a hair loss forum? Why would anyone be in here posting anything if they thought hair was pointless?

I am sure the tens of millions of likes these guys have are not from dudes alone. Even if there female fans are just 10% of their total fans, they would still have more likes from female fans alone as compared to the total likes of Brad Pitt or George Clooney.
    Steven tyler probably has a lot of fb likes too, does that mean he's attractive? Vin Diesel is one seriously ugly mofo. Even if I lost all my hair his girlfriend would probably still cheat on him with me. I wouldn't touch that ugly girl though. I'm sorry, but while guys like vin diesel and the rock are out scoring steroids their girlfriends are out trying to score with guys like zac efron and johnny depp.

IMHO, if you have perfect facial features, you don't need the clutches of hair to look good. Heck, even women look beautiful bald if they have good facial features, for example, Demi Moore. So I think men cry about balding are those who know their looks would be exposed without hair, which they were covering up with hair. What do you think?
    Total nonsense. Piss poor deductive reasoning as well. You've got it backwards.

Ugly people would be be bothered less by hair loss because they're already ugly even with hair so they're used to being ugly.

It's good looking people who have the most trouble with hair loss because they're good looking with hair and they're used to other people interacting with them in the manner that other people interact with good looking people, and when they lose their hair they get treated the way ugly people are treated. It's kind of a shock.