+ Reply to Thread

Default gone wrong SMP, looking for options.

So month ago i got an SMP and its really bad, its like 20 shades darker and very noticeable, also in some places dots are connected and 5x the size of real hair follicule making it look extremely obvious, when i asked the clinic about it week ago they said i should wait atleast a month after the procedure but now its been a month and its still way too dark and i dont expect it to go 20 shades lighter any time soon and i really have a life to live. Thinking about getting it lasered off as fast as i can because i got some places to be and go and it looks way worse than being bald, its 100% detectable by anyone. Now im wondering how much would that lasering procedure cost me and how long will my head stay red after that and if it even comes off after one session? now im wondering what could i do about that situation and handle it with clinic? of course the best option for me to get my money back and them to refund me for all the laser sessions and possibly give me another few thousand just for the pain ill have to go through, its ****ing insane and they most likely won't admit that they ****ed up and start trying to blame it on me when googling in 5 minutes tells me all the answers why my procedure looks ****ed up.

I just dont know what to do anymore, what should i tell them? Its so easy for them to take the money but admitting they ****ed up?

SMP is just like a tattoo, right? I have had a tattoo removed by laser, although the tattoo wasn't particularly large, and it was a few years ago now. I seem to remember it being about $50 per session, and it took 4 or 5 sessions, I think. I don't remember it being particularly painful either, although I think my skin bled a little, it was probably about as painful as having a tattoo in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by clee984 View Post
    SMP is just like a tattoo, right? I have had a tattoo removed by laser, although the tattoo wasn't particularly large, and it was a few years ago now. I seem to remember it being about $50 per session, and it took 4 or 5 sessions, I think. I don't remember it being particularly painful either, although I think my skin bled a little, it was probably about as painful as having a tattoo in the first place.
    it should come off way easier than a real tattoo since its different ink and ink is not deposited so deep but it covers all of my scalp so its fairly big area, from what ive heard its like 5$ per square centimeter removal, im assuming scalp is pretty big area. How long does the area stay red/bleed afterwards?