Closed Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

What is there to be suspicious about? He was applying a product to his scalp. Do you throw a party every time you apply minoxidil? Had he acted excited, I suspect you would also call this suspicious, even more so. The guy can't win. I think the video was spot on. Quick word with Doctor Hsu and straight down to business. Some if you guys over analyse and read into things way too much.

Sounds great! , Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I swear some of you on here sound like balding little girls. Unprofessional? What do you want the guy to do? It's a gel they developed in which he has to rub on his balding scalp. How complicated do YOU want them to make it? I swear some of you make me shake my damn head.

Do I think this product will work? No. Will I buy it if I see the slightest bit of improvement in Devon's scalp? Yup. Why? Because I'm a balding desperate guy and there is not a thing available or soon to be available that will help any of us. This is the only product that can make it to market in the foreseeable future that may or may not do anything, but at least it's something.

All you goons complaining about buzz cuts, lighting, professionalism. How about you don't follow the trial and stick to your basement cutting your Proscar tablets while rubbing Rogaine foam on your head.. I mean my goodness. Just look away then.

If it shows promise great, if it doesn't...well at least a company is attempting to release something in the near future versus all this pipeline talk that consumes this forum now. Jesus Christ.
    CC Arashi

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Devon,

As representative of a potential hair loss product manufacturer and a poster on this forum, you are expected not only respect our Posting Rules & Terms Of Service but to act in a professional manner.

As a professional, you should expect to be held to an even higher standard than the average BTT user and should be mature enough to understand the importance of this. The post you just made is just one example of the lack of professionalism you have displayed in many of your moderated posts.

Upon request you were taken out of moderation and within 3 posts you violated our TOS 3 times.

Please take the time to read and respect our Posting Rules & Terms of service if you would like to freely participate on this forum.
    Hello Winston, I saw you have moderated the posts of Follicept/ Devon. I understand well there is a Posting Rules and Terms of service but I think he would like to help our community. He doesn't sell anything before we can see the results. And these results have to be good, otherwise He won't sell nothing. I believe on Follicept, maybe I am wrong or not, but this is a good thing for me.

I ask Devon what he is thinking about this so here this is the anwer :
    " Winston is blocking my replies. Let them know that I want EVERYONE to get through or no one. Controlling the conversation was poor phrasing. But if it is going to be open and honest discussion, I want everyone to be able to participate. But when people are openly violating TOS and being allowed to run rampant, while my measured and respectful replies are blocked, I have little incentive to want to spend time here. There has been some awesome discussion here, and we want that to continue uncensored.

Thanks! Devon "

I was very eager to follow follicept here, but it is almost impossible with all the accusations and the incessant bickering. And now also this sudden moderation? Ever wonder why most companies keep us in the dark? Look at what happened here and you will know.

If the community was a bit more welcoming and a little less confrontational, maybe it would encourage other companies to open dialogues with us which I believe would benefit us all.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    Hello Winston, I saw you have moderated the posts of Follicept/ Devon. I understand well there is a but I think he would like to help our community. He doesn't sell anything before we can see the results. And these results have to be good, otherwise He won't sell nothing. I believe on Follicept, maybe I am wrong or not, but this is a good thing for me.

I ask Devon what he is thinking about this so here this is the anwer :
    " Winston is blocking my replies. Let them know that I want EVERYONE to get through or no one. Controlling the conversation was poor phrasing. But if it is going to be open and honest discussion, I want everyone to be able to participate. But when people are openly violating TOS and being allowed to run rampant, while my measured and respectful replies are blocked, I have little incentive to want to spend time here. There has been some awesome discussion here, and we want that to continue uncensored.

Thanks! Devon "
    Hi noisette,

It would probably benefit Devon, his company and this community if he really took the time to read, understand and respect our Posting Rules and Terms of Service. The posters in question who he believes were in violation of our TOS were in fact put into moderation as soon as they actually did violate our Posting Rules & TOS. While Devon might have found some of what was being posted annoying, he is supposed to be the professional here and should conduct himself accordingly. To say that all of his posts were both measured and respectful would be a stretch since the only posts allowed to go live were the ones that met our TOS.

If Devon would like to participate on this forum, he needs to follow the rules. It’s simple.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

GUys, they uploaded the before pictures in the "pics" section of the website. Check it out THe quality of the pics are good

only crown balders

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    GUys, they uploaded the before pictures in the "pics" section of the website. Check it out THe quality of the pics are good
    It looks like a good set of people with different degrees of hair loss.

Pictures appear of good quality so if this works we should be able to tell with the after pics.

I'm a bit disappointed with Follicept user under moderation mode, but quite frankly, I'm sometimes a bit impressed looking at the way Devin reply to trolling.

I'm aware some comments can be unappropriated but I'm sure Devon is professional enough to know how to deal with them better.

Hopefully Winston will reconsider and remove the moderation mode soon

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    only crown balders
    What do you mean? There is temple thinning in some of the guys too. Some of these guys are pretty extensively bald, no?