+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    Oh my...Fred, I talk to hundreds of people everyday with my job, see and meet tons of new people with my jumps and I can recall maybe 4 times I heard a derogatory statement, I brought it up because it made me laugh knowing I'll sleep fine knowing my beautiful girl is out there not caring what one fat mouthy girl says, while if you were to hear that you'd crall into a ball cry for two days, then start another thread about how much women hate bald guys. Seriously Fred unless Belgium is really that different than the rest of the world it's all in you're head. As for my response I always use lines like that, I wasn't emotional just calm saying it, (usually people bring up my paleness, in fact I've heard more bad about that than my baldness) my philosophy is don't throw shit if you can't take it. And maybe that's why I'm a respected 'bald man' (as if that makes you a different breed of human according to you) and you aren't, people can tell I'm not afraid on insult and will stick up for myself, whereas you were submissive and let comments and your own image defeat you. People do pick up on insecurity and that's a fact.

In the end it's pointless to argue with a guy like you. I tell my story of success with no hair at 20 and you yell 'delusional' I give details and you yell 'you're not bald' and I give photos and you yell 'you didn't have the bad experience' I give an example of how EVERY person on this earth is made fun of and how I look at it and you go 'oh look ONE person said something bad, that undoes the pretty girl arguing over you and the success and social standing, yup one person saying bad destroys all the others who don't care' and you know what follows almost all these Fred? "Thanks for proving I'm right" Fred you have some seriously deep mental/social problem where you have to be right about this. I'm not a shrink but maybe you think when other guys are successful bald it means they're better than you since you aren't. Maybe you're juvenile enough you can't get over no hair, maybe you just want to blame all life's problems on your scalp, and maybe you're such a little baby you want to believe you've had a harder life than anyone. But whatever the reason you have a desire to be right about hairloss when your not. And it's to the point you don't accept proof otherwise, in fact the Good Lord could send an Angel down and tell you baldness is really as close of an issue to society or young women as you say and you still wouldn't buy it. There's a quote that covers a lot of aspects of life that fits your looks on success as a bald guy:

"for those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who doubt no proof is enough"

No matter what life and others tell you your mind is so broken and manic for whatever reason you won't believe it. And so since you can't get over your own problems you get on a Internet forum and prey of people in a sensitive phase of new hairloss. You mock and belittle them and tell them the future for baldness is futile. And the fact you do that is what makes you one of the lowest people I've communicated with. No matter what pain you've been through does not justify what you've told others.

By the way a girl on that anonymous question site told me this 'I once dated a guy who shaved because he went prematurely bald at 19, the reason we broke up wasn't his hair, it was because he was a pyscho' and this girl didn't even click anonymous so I could see her profile pic and am she was pretty cute. It reminded me of the first time you posted on something I wrote. You're issues with women came from your mindset and your behavior about your hair when you had none.

In the end Fred you won't accept any proof otherwise. You don't respect yourself bald and because of your own wallowing pity you have to come on a site like this and prove your point...again and again...and again, what's the definition of insanity again? You can't accept anything, and you're beyond even a professionals help at this point, you need to do some growing.
    Hey man, I salute you for practicing what you preach. You in fact do look like you are bald so therefore you can speak from a first-person perspective and that does wonders for your credibility. I think what irritates Fred, and what irritates me too for that matter, is when you get people with barely any hair loss lecturing us to "stop whining" or calling us "pussies". These fullheads really cannot fathom the negative effects that hair loss can have on some one because they haven't experienced it first hand for themselves. Not to mention, they are doing everything they can to ensure that they will not go bald themselves. But it looks like you practice what you preach, so I salute you for that.

Oh my...Fred, I talk to hundreds of people everyday with my job, see and meet tons of new people with my jumps and I can recall maybe 4 times I heard a derogatory statement, I brought it up because it made me laugh knowing I'll sleep fine knowing my beautiful girl is out there not caring what one fat mouthy girl says, while if you were to hear that you'd crall into a ball cry for two days, then start another thread about how much women hate bald guys. Seriously Fred unless Belgium is really that different than the rest of the world it's all in you're head. As for my response I always use lines like that, I wasn't emotional just calm saying it, (usually people bring up my paleness, in fact I've heard more bad about that than my baldness) my philosophy is don't throw shit if you can't take it. And maybe that's why I'm a respected 'bald man' (as if that makes you a different breed of human according to you) and you aren't, people can tell I'm not afraid on insult and will stick up for myself, whereas you were submissive and let comments and your own image defeat you. People do pick up on insecurity and that's a fact.

In the end it's pointless to argue with a guy like you. I tell my story of success with no hair at 20 and you yell 'delusional' I give details and you yell 'you're not bald' and I give photos and you yell 'you didn't have the bad experience' I give an example of how EVERY person on this earth is made fun of and how I look at it and you go 'oh look ONE person said something bad, that undoes the pretty girl arguing over you and the success and social standing, yup one person saying bad destroys all the others who don't care' and you know what follows almost all these Fred? "Thanks for proving I'm right" Fred you have some seriously deep mental/social problem where you have to be right about this. I'm not a shrink but maybe you think when other guys are successful bald it means they're better than you since you aren't. Maybe you're juvenile enough you can't get over no hair, maybe you just want to blame all life's problems on your scalp, and maybe you're such a little baby you want to believe you've had a harder life than anyone. But whatever the reason you have a desire to be right about hairloss when your not. And it's to the point you don't accept proof otherwise, in fact the Good Lord could send an Angel down and tell you baldness is really as close of an issue to society or young women as you say and you still wouldn't buy it. There's a quote that covers a lot of aspects of life that fits your looks on success as a bald guy:

"for those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who doubt no proof is enough"

No matter what life and others tell you your mind is so broken and manic for whatever reason you won't believe it. And so since you can't get over your own problems you get on a Internet forum and prey of people in a sensitive phase of new hairloss. You mock and belittle them and tell them the future for baldness is futile. And the fact you do that is what makes you one of the lowest people I've communicated with. No matter what pain you've been through does not justify what you've told others.

By the way a girl on that anonymous question site told me this 'I once dated a guy who shaved because he went prematurely bald at 19, the reason we broke up wasn't his hair, it was because he was a pyscho' and this girl didn't even click anonymous so I could see her profile pic and am she was pretty cute. It reminded me of the first time you posted on something I wrote. You're issues with women came from your mindset and your behavior about your hair when you had none.

In the end Fred you won't accept any proof otherwise. You don't respect yourself bald and because of your own wallowing pity you have to come on a site like this and prove your point...again and again...and again, what's the definition of insanity again? You can't accept anything, and you're beyond even a professionals help at this point, you need to do some growing.
    It's funny, on another forum, someone said this about me:

So I can understand to an extent what Exodus is going thru as well as people like you Fred. However, like I have said numerous times, I have the most respect for you Fred because at such a young age you were able to conquer so many obstacles and become a truly great person. You may be bitter but I can see a heart of gold behind all that bitterness. And you candidness and frankness is a big plus. I never had the maturity level you had at your age. It took me decades to become the person I am today. I only hang around this forum so people don't have to make some of the same mistakes I made.

I can promise you I was very messed up from my teens and youth and it transferred into my later adult life in a negative way. I never did drugs or drank my sorrows away. Just slept it off most of the time. At least, you don't have to do that now as you did something about it. And I can promise you, I would have done the exact same thing as you and got a hair transplant if I would have been in your shoes. Fred, as I said before, you remind me of my younger self, of course you got perfect skin so I hate your for that. However, you are much more emotionally advanced and socially advanced than I ever was at that age. So that is why people need to understand you are really a good person who sometimes is not great with delivery because of all that bitterness. Once you let it go, like I have learned to do, you will get much better respect and reception. Fred, I would be proud if you were my kid. Your parents are very lucky to have such a son who has conquered so many obstacles at a young age.
    It seems it's all a matter of perspective.

Anyway, you say hair loss doesn't matter and that people don't care. And now you're saying you've been insulted 4 (!) times about your baldness?

To me, it seems that people do care. Since the results of my hair transplant became obvious, the only insults I got the last 9 months was: "Egg head!" from two stupid kids.

Other than that, absolutely nothing. Nothing. So there goes your argument about "if it's not that, it's going to be something else!"

Nope, I didn't get a single comment on any of my features in 9 months. And among my friends, my girlfriend's friend, my colleagues, I interacted with quite a lot of people.

Yet nothing. So maybe there is something wrong with you if people make rude remarks to you? Maybe it's because, god forbid, you're bald? Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post

Anyway, you say hair loss doesn't matter and that people don't care. And now you're saying you've been insulted 4 (!) times about your baldness?

To me, it seems that people do care. Since the results of my hair transplant became obvious, the only insults I got the last 9 months was: "Egg head!" from two stupid kids.

Other than that, absolutely nothing. Nothing. So there goes your argument about "if it's not that, it's going to be something else!"

Nope, I didn't get a single comment on any of my features in 9 months. And among my friends, my girlfriend's friend, my colleagues, I interacted with quite a lot of people.

Yet nothing. So maybe there is something wrong with you if people make rude remarks to you? Maybe it's because, god forbid, you're bald? Let that sink in.
    Well you know maybe it's coming together now, you've never been insulted on anything and you seek others reassurance so damn much that hearing even a dumb insult shuts your childish brain down. You can't take any criticism on anything and the fact you posted what the other person said about you shows you have to flaunt. I don't care what they said about you, Hitler had some supporters too if you remember.

The 4 remarks I heard, including yesterday were over the course of 10-11 months, you know what the other 3 were? 'Whoa nice summer cut Big Cat!' From a full timer where I work (which he jokes with everyone) a guy who learned I skydive said I'm probably more aerodynamic without hair (and I actually laughed at that) and one very old boy asked if my barber messed up. So most or them were friendly joshing anyway. Oh and as for my reaction, I came up in a military family, like I said I'm quick on wit in any situation and maybe it's not I'm bald GASP maybe it's I have balls enough to stand up for myself and others!! I know that's a pretty foreign concept for you Fred. Either way many many many times people even older people tell me I look good like this, and so many people I've met since shaving. (Including girls) have told me they couldn't imagine me with hair, and wouldn't want to given how I carry it well to them. So I've heard 10 times as many compliments as I have insults and I go to house parties at a huge college town where young immature women run rampant so if they hated bald guys so much I'd hear more of it. Plus the reason you probably haven't got many insults about much is because since you're transplant you've been on this site all the time bragging to other people and saying 'yep your life's over I'm right'

I'm sure you'll get your batman mode on and nitpick some detail of what I wrote to try to prove your right. But I have to point out that you completely ignored of evidence given because you can't accept it. So if you can't just go start another forum about how bad your life treated you.

By the way I have many bald uncles who went very far in service in times if war, Rangers, Green Berets (special forces of the army), Navy PT boat gunners and some of them balded too. And no one thinks less of them for it, when they walk into a room they command everyone's attention when being interviewed. A couple have even appeared in books and memoirs from Vietnam. They're the reason I go skydiving mostly, I figured some of them could do it getting shot at. I could do it with just a landing field underneath. But they don't have a problem being bald, in fact military considers hair to be juvenile anyway and many shave like me with full heads. So being bald doesn't lower you at all when you're a good person, I can see where it might a person such as yourself who's only good quality was hair though.

Haha I just heard a young girl mention it to me coming back from work actually, I told her I got better things to do than grow hair, what's her excuse for not being on a treadmill (she was fat)
    Haha hell yes!

Flight I can't tell if you're trolling or not with all these extreme positive comments, if you actually mean then well then thanks.
    It's sincere. I'm happy when I see someone able to move on with life after hair loss. Good luck to you mate!

Well you know maybe it's coming together now, you've never been insulted on anything and you seek others reassurance so damn much that hearing even a dumb insult shuts your childish brain down. You can't take any criticism on anything and the fact you posted what the other person said about you shows you have to flaunt. I don't care what they said about you, Hitler had some supporters too if you remember.

The 4 remarks I heard, including yesterday were over the course of 10-11 months, you know what the other 3 were? 'Whoa nice summer cut Big Cat!' From a full timer where I work (which he jokes with everyone) a guy who learned I skydive said I'm probably more aerodynamic without hair (and I actually laughed at that) and one very old boy asked if my barber messed up. So most or them were friendly joshing anyway. Oh and as for my reaction, I came up in a military family, like I said I'm quick on wit in any situation and maybe it's not I'm bald GASP maybe it's I have balls enough to stand up for myself and others!! I know that's a pretty foreign concept for you Fred. Either way many many many times people even older people tell me I look good like this, and so many people I've met since shaving. (Including girls) have told me they couldn't imagine me with hair, and wouldn't want to given how I carry it well to them. So I've heard 10 times as many compliments as I have insults and I go to house parties at a huge college town where young immature women run rampant so if they hated bald guys so much I'd hear more of it. Plus the reason you probably haven't got many insults about much is because since you're transplant you've been on this site all the time bragging to other people and saying 'yep your life's over I'm right'

I'm sure you'll get your batman mode on and nitpick some detail of what I wrote to try to prove your right. But I have to point out that you completely ignored of evidence given because you can't accept it. So if you can't just go start another forum about how bad your life treated you.

By the way I have many bald uncles who went very far in service in times if war, Rangers, Green Berets (special forces of the army), Navy PT boat gunners and some of them balded too. And no one thinks less of them for it, when they walk into a room they command everyone's attention when being interviewed. A couple have even appeared in books and memoirs from Vietnam. They're the reason I go skydiving mostly, I figured some of them could do it getting shot at. I could do it with just a landing field underneath. But they don't have a problem being bald, in fact military considers hair to be juvenile anyway and many shave like me with full heads. So being bald doesn't lower you at all when you're a good person, I can see where it might a person such as yourself who's only good quality was hair though.
    At least you are not giving up on life. That in itself is huge! Beavecake, hang in there. You are young, and yes hair loss is not easy on anyone. Best to you!

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post

Fred, I recently saw your hair transplant results. I will say that I am very happy for you. Because you have a strong hairline and great results. May you continue to be happy.

I wish you and Beavecake all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Hey man, I salute you for practicing what you preach. You in fact do look like you are bald so therefore you can speak from a first-person perspective and that does wonders for your credibility. I think what irritates Fred, and what irritates me too for that matter, is when you get people with barely any hair loss lecturing us to "stop whining" or calling us "pussies". These fullheads really cannot fathom the negative effects that hair loss can have on some one because they haven't experienced it first hand for themselves. Not to mention, they are doing everything they can to ensure that they will not go bald themselves. But it looks like you practice what you preach, so I salute you for that.

I get that people pretend to always have it worse (Fred loves to say that about him in everything) even just to give support. While I only get frustrated more on people who understand loneliness when they are everyone's center of attention or those who pretend to know loss when the family dog dies so to speak.

Like I said when I first found this site I was very concerned what women would think, I didn't even worry about what other guys thought or what my boss would think etc because I knew hair wouldn't define my achievements, however attraction is something where the most you can do is take care of yourself, go for this you find very attractive and keep trying until one returns it. Even with no hair I never considered settling on that. But what irks me is a young guy coming here to investigate hairloss sees many posters like Fred saying baldness is so awful it's the end of your life basically, so if that's the first example someone has of life without hair young they run the risk of turning into someone like that. (I'm not saying any of this about you or the majority of posters, just those who attack any evidence of success bald) that's why I created this post, if some young guy is losing hair to mpb, or alopecia, or a weird hybrid type deal like mine with TE and follicle damage, I want them to know that if they handle it life will go on just fine. I mean let's be honest a lot of men of bald, over 2/3rds they say and even many young ones in the big picture. The truth is 95% of those guys probably don't even know this site exists and live on just fine. When I first started here and was bummed about what I saw my mother showed me a picture of a friends daughters husband, the guy was white and cueball like me, balding since highschool, and his now wife is gorgeous and model like. I seen that and thought to myself 'he doesn't even know there's a forum for it I bet' and after that I stopped coming here or other sites. I walked proud with a shaved head. I've always had balls to be bold and that's the one thing I will brag about some. In a way a shaved head showed me my personal happiness is way above what culture thinks of hair and I honestly believe that's why I've had success, people can tell I'm not ashamed. And that's why I can't stand people like Fred in these posts, I know some guys aren't balding bad and say it's no biggie, but I gave evidence and he's trying to nitpick some inconsistency to prove himself right. My hope is some new guy who's losing hair finds my post first and learns that a shaved head can get you by just as fine as hair (because let's be honest treatments for hairloss are extremely iffy) no matter what some people say on here.
    But I do thank you for being civil and helping point out some if the skepticism which I can understand

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I think this is because so many people on this forum are not even close to being bald themselves, therefore they preach about something they know nothing about. Nobody is gonna make fun of anyone for being an NW 1.5.
    can you blame them? Prevention is the only option to even try right now. You cant show up here NW 7 and expect to do anything about it. You have to jump on it the instant of even a hint of MPB even if its paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    can you blame them? Prevention is the only option to even try right now. You cant show up here NW 7 and expect to do anything about it. You have to jump on it the instant of even a hint of MPB even if its paranoia
    Oh yeah, I hear you. But there are a lot of hypochondriacs on here too. But I just cannot stand how people with virtually no hair loss preach to people with real hair loss with regards to something that they know nothing about.