Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu or Dr Emrah Cinik? - BaldTruthTalk.com

View Poll Results: Do you have a preferred doctor/clinic?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu

3 25.00%
  • Dr Emrah Cinik

3 25.00%
  • Other

6 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu or Dr Emrah Cinik?

Hi,

I am turning 28 in August and I plan on doing my first hair transplant then. I have been researching clinics in Turkey and I have narrowed it down to one of these doctors.
    Does anyone have any experiences they can share to help me pick one of these doctors?

Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu or Dr Emrah Cinik

Thanks!

Forget about Cinik completly. I've been there this January and the result is disaster. Now after my experience I wouldn't recommend you both of them. Trust only to true doctors. Avoid hairmills. CInik is a hairmill doing 10 - 15 people daily.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
    Forget about Cinik completly. I've been there this January and the result is disaster. Now after my experience I wouldn't recommend you both of them. Trust only to true doctors. Avoid hairmills. CInik is a hairmill doing 10 - 15 people daily.
    LostSoldier, can you show me pictures of your result? Did you do the Primary Package or the Exclusive Package?

Yesterday I sent my story with photodocumentation to complaints section, waiting for administrators approval, I hope It will be public soon. I can just tell you don't hurry with the surgery. Realize that 90% of turkish clinics are rubbish and that Cinik is one of them. If you go there you will be overharvested, will have unnatural pluggy hairline, unnatural temples, hair growing in wrong directions (even if channels were opened by Cinik personally) and will worry if they infected you by HIV / hepatitis. If you are considering Cinik - go and find some reviews on Cosmedica. This is clinic where he was co-director. Consider that many of their super cool great reviews on Cinik on realserf are fake stories written by his assistants (gorila marketing). If you go there those technicians will rip you off. I'm 6 months after surgery now and I rate this decision as the worst decision of my life - made so easy..
    If you are looking for a good deal, you are very wrong. Your donor source is precious and has value. If you let them to destroy it for 2000Eur, you will never have way back. In my case I had transection rate 15% minimum.

LostSoldier,

So did you do your research before going with Cinik? If you are so against him, why didn't you realize this before making the decision? And how come your account is so new? You said you went at January but you made an account this month for what reason? Who would you recommend going with if you did it again?

My research was very poor. I was just overwhelmed by the fact I can't find any very negative commet on this doctor. I have had some indices, but when I compared it to milions of positive comments, I thought that these negative were stupid boys. For example if you look at forum hairlossexperiences.com you can find there review of man who was misleaded that whole operation will be done by doctor himself, they treated him very badly, find it. I've read this story before. But I just thought, that he had bad luck, or he was somehow wrong.

Another chapter is Cinik's profile on realself. Find it. Go to the very bottom and find exhaustive story of a boy with botched hairline with massive widows peak. This story was written shortly after I had a transplant. But too late. If I read it earlier, It would have saved my life. Only one person from thousands were able to publicly share his horror story. But too late for me. I was mad and rushed into hair transplant. I wanted to have it done last winter no matter what... I considered mazbe 10 clinics at the beginning, all were cheaper clinics with nurses and micromotors. That was the fail. Than I thought that it is normal standard FUE, no matter where done.

I registered recently on this forum and posted my story to private complaints section, now my story is waiting to be approved by admins. In fact I am not registered to any other forum and usually I don't write reviews. Believe me It's very hard for someone to write about his miserable failure. I was unable to complete the story for months. So anxious I was about what happened to me. I do it just because one member of this forum whom I asked for help, recommended me to share my story here.

I must say I envy you. You have untouched scalp. I wish I was like you. Just asking and researching.. But I am on the other side. With botched HT and looking to my failure every day in mirror. Watching all my world slipping away. Not able to be happy, not able to take care of my children, not able to work, not able to live..

I can't recommend you any other doctors. I will be probably looking for some good one to perform any repairs on my head. The only thing I know now is that I will stay away from doctors who:
    - do more than 1500 grafts daily
    - use motorised extraction
    - do more than 1 patient at once

I recommend you to ask Cinik more questions. Ask how many patients daily they do. If they respond 5. Ask if they they do 5 per shift or the whole day (they have two shifts). And you will see what they repy. Ask how they create hairlines. Ask them how they extract and if they create visible extraction patterns with sharp edges. Ask how short hair will you able to wear after operation. But asking is not enough. Be careful.

Now I would give milion to a man who would stop me from going to hair transplant in hairmill. Unfortunately I was not so lucky as you are.

From the link you sent me I saw these threads:
    1. http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...ighlight=Cinik
    2. http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...ighlight=Cinik

And the results look good to me. I did ask Cinik how many patients they do daily and they said "2 where he opens the channels by himself and around 5 where he is only supervisor"

Can you show me pictures of your results with before and after pictures?

Hello man, here it is https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...067#post262067

the nice reviews which you've posted are fakes in my opinion. Because they really don't use single hairs in hairlines.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
    Hello man, here it is https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...067#post262067

the nice reviews which you've posted are fakes in my opinion. Because they really don't use single hairs in hairlines.
    I don't know if this was mentioned before but wouldn't doing a live video skype be a good way to prove superflash or anyone else in doubt is a real person and not just a fake post taken from database of pictures ?

I was considering Cinik until I read all your posts really hard to know whats real and whats not ?

hello,
    I narrowed my search to only few drs and cinik is one of them and now reading your story made me confused! I know about the fake reviews it’s all over the place in turkey . Do you recommend any other dr for hair transplant