+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Inactive

I really don't know what to make of it.
    As everyone would agree - common sense tells us this is highly unlikely to be true.

But then again, there is always hope. Regarding to these photos, first ones are clearly taken with a flash, second ones aren't (flash ALWAYS makes things look worse hair-wise). He also colored his hair in the tone of skin, that helps with concealment, but still - this man has obvious hair growth but I'm far from convinced. He hasn't done HT as far as I see.
    It's bit far fetched but the "blonde" photos might be 10 years old, and the "black" photos new.

Tracy - all the tricks aside - this man visibly has MORE hair, you can't fake those crown hair with light, color etc... Only with photoshop.

Until we actually TALK to someone who has done it and has tons of photos and can speak to us freely - I'm skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    I really don't know what to make of it.
    As everyone would agree - common sense tells us this is highly unlikely to be true.

But then again, there is always hope. Regarding to these photos, first ones are clearly taken with a flash, second ones aren't (flash ALWAYS makes things look worse hair-wise). He also colored his hair in the tone of skin, that helps with concealment, but still - this man has obvious hair growth but I'm far from convinced. He hasn't done HT as far as I see.
    It's bit far fetched but the "blonde" photos might be 10 years old, and the "black" photos new.

Tracy - all the tricks aside - this man visibly has MORE hair, you can't fake those crown hair with light, color etc... Only with photoshop.

Until we actually TALK to someone who has done it and has tons of photos and can speak to us freely - I'm skeptical.
    there is a way to find the forum users from CANADA?
    so we can contact them and maybe they can contact the patients...

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    there is a way to find the forum users from CANADA?
    so we can contact them and maybe they can contact the patients...
    Hm, I don't know really - maybe the admin can help us?

At least he can put some kind of announcement on the main forum page that we're looking for fellow canadians to do some info research for the benefit of us all.

As I said, until we reach people who have done it and have all the details, proof etc, we can't be sure in anything...

Ps, do they say this is permanent? How many treatments needed in those 2 years? Whats the cost? Where will it be available?
    A lot of details are missing, far most important being - contacting a REAL person/s who has done this...

Maybe someone can contact the admin?
    I'm pretty new here.

Well they say they are opening their first clinic in Panama in May of this year. As long as their treatment isn't too exorbitantly expensive, maybe someone could take a trip down there and have it done (I can't, I'm a college student, the flight alone would be 1-2 months salary)

Default If it works

With hair loss treatments one thing I have learnt is if it sounds to good to be true scam

As someone pointed out, they might've just used toppik or nanogen fibres for the after photos.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    As someone pointed out, they might've just used toppik or nanogen fibres for the after photos.
    On the Ian Park photo - no way.
    Because you can clearly see hair in the crown area which werent there before,
    but of course - it can be other tricks like photoshop to do that.

It's just - if they went that low, they're business reputation will be destroyed when its discovered.

I really dont know what to think. Clinic in Panama?
    Might as well put it on mars.

I don't think planes even fly there from my country, anyway ticket would be well over 2000$ so someone else will have to check it out.
    At least we should try to contact some of the people that received the treatment, whats the easiest way to do it? Any ideas?

guys i repeat, there is only one thing to do in these cases, (that usually are 99% scam) . we have to contact the REAL people who did the treatment and ask them questions, make photo togheter , so we can see .

but to contact them we have first to find CANADIAN people on the forum.
    im from europe so i cannot.

if someone know how to find canadians on the forum will be great

Honestly I don't think it's worth the effort.

I still can't see the before & after pictures, but the article with photos of Ian doesn't show me enough. They could have been accomplished with a variety or combination of methods... the Big 3, scalp makeup or hair fibers, lighting, styling, etc. Even recent washing (to reduce scalp shine and improve hair coverage) could have an impact.

Maybe I'm too skeptical, but this definitely strikes me as snake oil.

Mate, I'm Canadian, but the effort seems a little great at this point. What would your next course of action indeed be once you find your Canadians?