+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Im ****ing sick of waiting on mpbtreatments, like how the **** do they take so long to ship stuff across, might order from kane, but you have to order in bulk from them right? a minimum of 200$? its the only reason i ordered from mpb first as a trial run

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Today would be a good time to start.
    Would like to start today but I have a major function in 3 weeks. I have seen many folks getting a big shed around that time when they start RU. So my plan is to wait a week or so and then start.

Will start with 25mg/day for the first month. Then I will gradually step up to 50mg/day if I see no sides and no excessive shedding.

Plan is to make up a week's worth is small sealed bags which I will keep in the freezer. Then mix nightly a new batch with Lipogaine and apply.

Quote Originally Posted by mature View Post
    I never even thought about that, is it illegal to transport or buy from foreign countries into the U.S.? I was looking to get on RU pretty soon and to purchase from Kane.
    I'm guessing I just had bad luck but finally got through to customs today and yep, it's been detained, sent to the lab for testing, not much I can do, it's at least a month before they'll test it because of the back-up. Most likely though, I won't be seeing that shipment again.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I'm guessing I just had bad luck but finally got through to customs today and yep, it's been detained, sent to the lab for testing, not much I can do, it's at least a month before they'll test it because of the back-up. Most likely though, I won't be seeing that shipment again.
    Sorry about the luck .. if they test it can you ask for purity? lol jk .. if you ordered from Kane he has a zero loss policy. Contact him if you already havnt

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Im ****ing sick of waiting on mpbtreatments, like how the **** do they take so long to ship stuff across, might order from kane, but you have to order in bulk from them right? a minimum of 200$? its the only reason i ordered from mpb first as a trial run
    Cob you need to get on this ASAP and stop doing things half ass. I notice you do that. Trust me, the idea of ordering a pre-made solution was desirable to me because of ease of use...but Kane shipped my RU immediately, received it in a week, the RU mixed instantly in the KB solution I purchased and overall the mixing of doses took minutes. This way I know exactly how much RU I am getting and have the ability to increase or decrease as needed.

Order from Kane next time and mix it yourself. It's beyond easy and you'll get the RU quick if ordered from Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Damn, guess I lucked out as I didn't experience such an issue. I wonder my shipment made it through and not yours...

Yeah, I've contacted Kane, he says once I know custom's decisions I can either
    a) get a refund
    b) get it reshipped

It's the time that kills me, the decision will probably be 1-2 months minimum.

Kane has great customer service, but man ***** customs, I wish there was a US produced ru source or even an EU one. Hopefully, it's just bad luck and won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Cob you need to get on this ASAP and stop doing things half ass. I notice you do that. Trust me, the idea of ordering a pre-made solution was desirable to me because of ease of use...but Kane shipped my RU immediately, received it in a week, the RU mixed instantly in the KB solution I purchased and overall the mixing of doses took minutes. This way I know exactly how much RU I am getting and have the ability to increase or decrease as needed.

Order from Kane next time and mix it yourself. It's beyond easy and you'll get the RU quick if ordered from Kane.
    I have every reason of using Kane, i just ordered mpb for now because i could test for sides and would not have to commit to 200$+ of expenses

Hows it going so far dude? sides and hair wise?

Guys, how the f do you pay kane , what is this western union garbage , is that what u guys use?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Guys, how the f do you pay kane , what is this western union garbage , is that what u guys use?
    Yea dude. I just used Western Union at a local grocery store. Guy shipped almost immediately upon receiving payment.

He will require the confirmation # in a separate email which allows him access to the funds. It's not really a big deal bro just not as convienent as paying online.

You can even do Western Union via phone but there charge is higher to do it that way. Just find a local one (if there is one) and do it in person.