+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    DIDI,
    I was missing you..i talked to nsn on skype two days back..he might send me pics...i discussed with him his progress..

will persuade him, but slowly... another forum member is coming on 25th may...from france..he will document his case..

arashi,kindly understand ..he is your fellow member..fighting MPB...he should be left alone for sometime..people can have personal serious issues..just for our benefit...we cannot force..
    .....it is me ,who lost opportunity after he posted his birth mark pics...with 100% regrowth at birthmark donor..not 80/90%..

I last spoke to obi 15 days back...he has gone/or going to america..said he will send me the pics..i also know his progress..but let both of them send the pics...
    lets wait...i know it would have been great for all of us...
    But every month ,they will be a forum member..so we will see independent documentation ..shortly...
    we can always map,as gc said before even it is 6 month post procedure photo..
    by the time ..i have bigger challenges to improve on the techniques......

I hired a consultant MD pharma doc today..for attacking follicle inflammation and androgen..and finding implementable topical solutions..

A thought came to my mind today after talking to him.....this concentration of dht on scalp and the effects of pgd2,prosthamide receptors,mast cells,histamine,leading to hair follicle damage and consequently..fibrosis..needs to addressed aggressively..if we want long term solution...
    Today,i found a very potent mast cell suppresor..
    Which is the most damaging inflammatory cell with release of histamine,cytokines,interlukin 1and 6..which is majorly responsible to damage follicle ,leading to fibrosis...let me see the effects for few months..before i let you all know..it is cleared by FDA for bronchial asthma and allergies..
    it will be an off the label use...
    ....but i plan to tell the patients,... to use it few weeks before they do doubling or take HM injections to suppress scalp follicular inflammation,

Similarly it is a good idea to reduce scalp load of DHT before and after any procedure for better results...
    Dont get me wrong dr Nigams, I admire what you're doing. But on the other hand some stuff just doesn't add up.

Anyway, let's forget about that, good luck with your research, it seems you might be onto something !

Arashi,
    Thanks for your motivation...i do understand ..that ,you are ..far away..things may not be adding up..as on today..

It is the appreciation of forum guys..which is keeping me awake for whole night..i am sleeping,walking,reading,talking,dreaming... how to get there..and members support is critical...to keep me motivated..
    I always want questions to be asked..as they say...keep critics around..if you want to improve and reach excellence..
    but we will waste time..by doubting the integrity..mistakes can happen..not necessarily..intentional...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Dont get me wrong dr Nigams, I admire what you're doing. But on the other hand some stuff just doesn't add up.

Anyway, let's forget about that, good luck with your research, it seems you might be onto something !

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Dr Nigam you did not explained well, in a technical way would be appreciated, because unlike Dr. Gho you say that you can do sessions 4-5000 grafts at once without stressing the donor, when the Dr.Gho says to do sessions maximum of 1,800 grafts.

thanks
    News?

ONE,
    studying..pgd2..progenitor cell relationship right now.....your answer tmr..
    briefly regards your querry...we prefer after 4 months of study on cases we did of doubling...invitro is much better technique both for donor and recipient growth ,compared to invivo...yes we extract upto 1500grafts doubling per day...and can repeat the same for continues 3/4 days....how and scientific basis details tmr...

News?

Hello Dr Nigams

First of all, thank you for your input on these boards. I enjoy reading your information.

I wanted to ask, would your hair multiplication/doubling work well for a receding hairline? My hairline is receding but I have no diffuse thinning so my hair on top is quite strong.

I would like to improve and regrow the hair at my temples and hairline, but it seems hair loss treatments work better for diffuse thinners or on the crown.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    ONE,
    studying..pgd2..progenitor cell relationship right now.....your answer tmr..
    briefly regards your querry...we prefer after 4 months of study on cases we did of doubling...invitro is much better technique both for donor and recipient growth ,compared to invivo...yes we extract upto 1500grafts doubling per day...and can repeat the same for continues 3/4 days....how and scientific basis details tmr...

wow, 4-6000 graft in one procedure, that will be the real game changer if you can make it happen and if you are getting 80-90% of donor regeneration you will change this industry forever.

Who needs HM when doubling of donor several times can do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    wow, 4-6000 graft in one procedure, that will be the real game changer if you can make it happen and if you are getting 80-90% of donor regeneration you will change this industry forever.

Who needs HM when doubling of donor several times can do the trick
    Bingo!

Didi, you hit the point.

What do I need to lose all this time to find the HM formulas, which requires you to return to India after 15 days, when you can have the same hair with 3-4 days of doubling?

I really do not understand what we're talking about ...

Bingo!

Didi, you hit the point.

What do I need to lose all this time to find the HM formulas, which requires you to return to India after 15 days, when you can have the same hair with 3-4 days of doubling?

I really do not understand what we're talking about ...
    My explanation is that Dr Nigams can NOT do, regarding HM doubling, what he says he can. I don't believe it at all. But if you disagree, then you should get onto a plane to India right now, because, just like Didi said, if he can give you 4000-6000 grafts per session and get 80-90% regrowth, then who needs HM ?? He'd basically have cured hairloss.

So no, I do not believe it. On the other hand, HM seems very promising. Jahoda already succeeded at creating a bio engineered follicle in human skin (on SCID mouse). If Nigams can repeat Jahoda's tests on humans and have success, THEN we're getting somewhere.

but if we can see proof of these numbers then it means that the baldness is cured as we speak
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    My explanation is that Dr Nigams can NOT do, regarding HM doubling, what he says he can. I don't believe it at all. But if you disagree, then you should get onto a plane to India right now, because, just like Didi said, if he can give you 4000-6000 grafts per session and get 80-90% regrowth, then who needs HM ?? He'd basically have cured hairloss.

So no, I do not believe it. On the other hand, HM seems very promising. Jahoda already succeeded at creating a bio engineered follicle in human skin (on SCID mouse). If Nigams can repeat Jahoda's tests on humans and have success, THEN we're getting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    but if we can see proof of these numbers then it means that the baldness is cured as we speak
    Yep if Dr Nigams can do what he says he can do, he cured baldness already. So why care about HM ? Hair doubling is even safer, since with HM you mess with cells, which brings risk of cancer, with hair doubling you don't (although the growth factors still are somewhat risky of course). Only disadvantage would be you'd sacrifice a few donor hairs but who cares about sacrificing 1500 hairs in donor if you can get 15.000 in recipient in just 3 sessions ?

But again, I really don't believe it. I would love to be proven wrong though So if someone feels like going to India to get hair doubling done and document it here, that would be a HUGE thing for this forum.