+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Yes I use a scale. I would just tell her what it is.

As far as results go, ive noticed some small hairs pop up and a lot of shedding. I think im at the end of this round of shedding. Given the template for how these treatments work I would guess a few months out before I get an idea of how this is going to work

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Hellouser: Excuse me if you have stated your results with RU on this forum, but what has been your experience with this result wise? Has anyone seen hairline improvement? I had issues with FIN sides, which basically made me aware I'm androgen sensitive. Will using RU cause similar sides because FIN damn near destroyed me the year I was on it.
    After 2 months of being on RU and Minoxidil 5%, Nizoral 3-4 times a week and Saw Palmetto (160mg-550mg per day) I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of new hairs growing in at the hair line. And not like a few per centimetre sq, a LOT. They're all thing however and looks blonde, but also about half a centimetre in length, I noticed them a few weeks ago so this is definitely a result or at least terrific maintenance. I can't see the results from the vertex in my scalp, but I'm hoping there is growth there as well.

I added CB into my regimen a week ago, so it should improve the results as well.

No side effects at all except from decreased libido most likely from Saw Palmetto.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    After 2 months of being on RU and Minoxidil 5%, Nizoral 3-4 times a week and Saw Palmetto (160mg-550mg per day) I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of new hairs growing in at the hair line. And not like a few per centimetre sq, a LOT. They're all thing however and looks blonde, but also about half a centimetre in length, I noticed them a few weeks ago so this is definitely a result or at least terrific maintenance. I can't see the results from the vertex in my scalp, but I'm hoping there is growth there as well.

I added CB into my regimen a week ago, so it should improve the results as well.

No side effects at all except from decreased libido most likely from Saw Palmetto.
    Keep me updated on the CB I might add it too, I have left over spiro ive been using EOD

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Keep me updated on the CB I might add it too, I have left over spiro ive been using EOD
    Spiro is such a weak DHT inhibitor though. Although, I wish I had used it in my early 20s just when I starting balding.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.

As each day passes, I'm more and more inclined to give BNP-32 a shot.

I'll definitely let you know how CB goes as I've been keep a log of my hair for the last 2 years. Too bad only NOW have I started to see results of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Spiro is such a weak DHT inhibitor though. Although, I wish I had used it in my early 20s just when I starting balding.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.
    I agree with you. According to Dr. Lee, 5% Azelaic Acid is a better DHT inhibitor topical than Spiro. Spiro is more for women than men.

Good thing ive been using liporgain for minox now

I still seem to be maintaining on the crown and small little hairs on the temple. I want to start making my own batches. Please don't make fun of my math skills, but how does 100 mg RU in 1 ml solution make sense? If I want to make a 2 ounce solution that's about 61 ml. How many grams should be added in?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by torontostringer View Post
    I still seem to be maintaining on the crown and small little hairs on the temple. I want to start making my own batches. Please don't make fun of my math skills, but how does 100 mg RU in 1 ml solution make sense? If I want to make a 2 ounce solution that's about 61 ml. How many grams should be added in?

thanks
    If you want to use 100mg/1ml and you want to make 61ml to use full of RU, you'll need 6.1 grams. I wont convert that to ounces as the imperial system is a joke and I see youre from Toronto.

I use KB, which is a 5 percent solution out of the bottle, that means 1ml = 50mg or so of RU. Its easy and KB gets good reviews, either way what hellouser said is correct.

As far as my condition, ive stopped SHEDDING. I might see 1 hair when applying or showering. This is encouraging considering my temple areas keep getting longer. I think because of the shedding I experienced early on with starting RU I am going to wait a few weeks for a hair cut and watch the hair line and crown area.

Good luck gents keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I use KB, which is a 5 percent solution out of the bottle, that means 1ml = 50mg or so of RU. Its easy and KB gets good reviews, either way what hellouser said is correct.

As far as my condition, ive stopped SHEDDING. I might see 1 hair when applying or showering. This is encouraging considering my temple areas keep getting longer. I think because of the shedding I experienced early on with starting RU I am going to wait a few weeks for a hair cut and watch the hair line and crown area.

Good luck gents keep us updated
    My shedding how also slowed down and the hairs at the hairline are regrowing nicely. Still a lot more to go, but I'll be taking some photographs soon to show progress as I'm going in for a haircut on saturday. Havent got a haircut since January! This is goign to be scary.

I should note, I'm 80% set to get on a peptide treatment as well, using BNP in a gel at 50-200mcg/g of gel. I spoke with a friend of mine who's a chemist at the canadian military and said peptides I shouldnt worry about even if topically. I'm getting really excited, I *really* hope it can fill in the friggin lost temples, most of the patients that went through the trial saw incredible growth that nothing else could match, not even a hair transplant. I'll definitely be posting pics if and when I go through with it. I'm thinking of getting on Finasteride for the very brief period of time as well to potentially improve regrowth from peptides. Treatments lasted between 7-21 days, twice a day. I'm going to have to figure out how to apply my topicals throughout the day though; CB in morning, BNP at 6pm and again at 1am? Hmm..... may shave head as well. Never shaved and am curious how i'd look anyway (wanna do it before I die). Shaved head would probably yield even better results with RU and CB as none of the liquid would get caught in my hair.

So far though, RU is working wonders.