+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Hairs continue to shed but the appearance of the hair line or thickness is not changing.

The regrowth is getting longer faster. As it continues to shed it appears hairs are coming in thicker. Ill update with pictures at the end of april early may
    From February until end of March I was typically applying about 2-3ml of Kirkland's Minoxidil at 5%. Before that about 1-2ml from December to February and it was during this period that I shed a *lot* of hair, sometimes in the morning I would wash my hair and run my fingers through it with 20 or so single strands of hair in my hand.

In Mid february I added RU at 100mg/1ml once daily and the shedding reduced drastically. A few days ago I added CB at about 1-1.5% solution in about 1.2ml and my shedding has again been reduced.

The result?

My hair is still thin, regrowth cycle of a hair is at least 2 months so I'm not expecting any results yet, but I have noticed a considerable amount of hairs propping up right at the hairline. All of them are somewhat thin but only about 0.5cm in length and continually growing. They seem pretty thin though but I'm hoping they turn terminal.

I've been on Saw Palmetto as well (160mg twice daily until I ran out of those and now using 550mg once daily from Natures Harmony). Also in my regimen is Nizoral at 2% about 3-4 times a week.

I'm thinking of adding Keratene into the mix and potentially giving BNP-32 a go as well. Of all the treatments that are out there, BNP-32 gave the most impressive results, some of them even far better than histogen and aderans COMBINED. Hopefully there are no side effects (though there shouldnt be any since our body produces BNP-32 anyway).

I hope this info helps

That helps a bit, but I can see some of the hairs on the fringe turning terminal. It seems to be a continual process of growth to shed to thicken that I seeing.

The area with the longest miniaturized hairs have taken shape and are becoming to get get thicker.

The areas that pre RU had no hair are starting to become visible as the hairs are getting longer. Its slow but steady. I dont think im going to add anything else to my arsenal at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    From February until end of March I was typically applying about 2-3ml of Kirkland's Minoxidil at 5%. Before that about 1-2ml from December to February and it was during this period that I shed a *lot* of hair, sometimes in the morning I would wash my hair and run my fingers through it with 20 or so single strands of hair in my hand.

In Mid february I added RU at 100mg/1ml once daily and the shedding reduced drastically. A few days ago I added CB at about 1-1.5% solution in about 1.2ml and my shedding has again been reduced.

The result?

My hair is still thin, regrowth cycle of a hair is at least 2 months so I'm not expecting any results yet, but I have noticed a considerable amount of hairs propping up right at the hairline. All of them are somewhat thin but only about 0.5cm in length and continually growing. They seem pretty thin though but I'm hoping they turn terminal.

I've been on Saw Palmetto as well (160mg twice daily until I ran out of those and now using 550mg once daily from Natures Harmony). Also in my regimen is Nizoral at 2% about 3-4 times a week.

I'm thinking of adding Keratene into the mix and potentially giving BNP-32 a go as well. Of all the treatments that are out there, BNP-32 gave the most impressive results, some of them even far better than histogen and aderans COMBINED. Hopefully there are no side effects (though there shouldnt be any since our body produces BNP-32 anyway).

I hope this info helps
    Could you please state how you prepare the CB and RU? with amount

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Could you please state how you prepare the CB and RU? with amount
    For RU58841:
    100mg of RU, 0.65ml ethanol and 0.35ml of PG

For CB:
    10mg of CB, 0.5ml of ethanol and 0.5ml of PG

or

10mg of CB, 0.1ml of Oleyl and 0.9ml of PG

*Note, make sure to have form 1 of CB as form 3 is difficult to dissolve (which is what I have). Both forms fight against MPB though and are as effective.

Update, Shedding today has slowed down to just about a halt. I have some minimal regrowth I am still hoping these hairs get thicker. Any have any advise for the 7-8 week mark, what to expect?

Update, Shedding today has slowed down to just about a halt. I have some minimal regrowth I am still hoping these hairs get thicker. Any have any advise for the 7-8 week mark, what to expect?
    You'll need at least 3 months to actually see anything at all. Just keep at it, hair grows sllooooowllllyyyy....

Eventually you should see results. Shedding is usually a sign that things are working or have worked. Just give your hair time to go through the growth cycle.

The encouraging thought is only miniaturized hairs have shed. I hope in the next month they become replaced with visibly thicker hairs. lilpaulys timeline seems to have been 5 months before a dramatic improvement. I might consider CB

The encouraging thought is only miniaturized hairs have shed. I hope in the next month they become replaced with visibly thicker hairs. lilpaulys timeline seems to have been 5 months before a dramatic improvement. I might consider CB
    Try both!

My regimen right now looks like this:

At 8am:
    Saw Palmetto (160mg-550mg depending on available pills)

At 6pm:
    1-1.5ml of RU at 10% (so 100-150mg)

At 6:30-7pm:
    1.5ml of Minoxodil at 5%

At 12 Midnight:
    1-1.5ml of CB at 1% (10-15mg)

I always wash my hair at night and sometimes exfoliate my scalp before, this reduces the chances of CB in the vehicle having to go through extra dead skin and before sebum is produced.

Hellouser any sides from RU?
    I got brain fog on fin and also get it mildly on keratene but I dont experience it on saw palmetto strangely. Has anyone got brain fog on fin but not on RU?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Hellouser any sides from RU?
    I got brain fog on fin and also get it mildly on keratene but I dont experience it on saw palmetto strangely. Has anyone got brain fog on fin but not on RU?
    No, none. No brain fog, no drop in libido, nothing. Its funny though, I noticed a drop in libido between january-february, so I got off of Saw Palmetto in February. At this time I also upped the RU dosage from 50mg to 100mg per 1ml and used Everclear as a proper vehicle. I went back on Saw Palmetto and in March my libido was raging high. My libido is down again right now, but it doesnt stop me from having solid erections.

I'm quite sure its Saw Palmetto messing with my libido.