X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sets
    • Jun 2015

Where is Desmond?

We need your support.
    Your news and your contribution to the community!
  • Aik82
    • Apr 2014

True. I miss his news. He was always the most informed guy.

If he has lost hope on a cure in the near future too, we are all doomed.

A few months back I was really depressed and I had some really bad thoughts on how to end my thinning/losing hair problem..

Comment

• Desmond84
      • Oct 2012

Hahahaha, Hi guys

I have been much less active lately for many reasons I suppose but it has nothing to do with giving up on a solution to our problem. Things are definitely moving along.

Stay tuned for the Topical Finasteride formulation

Comment

• hosney7
        • Jan 2014

WoW~~! you are always welcome Desmond! How do you think about replicel thesedays?

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
          Hahahaha, Hi guys

I have been much less active lately for many reasons I suppose but it has nothing to do with giving up on a solution to our problem. Things are definitely moving along.

Stay tuned for the Topical Finasteride formulation
          Hey Desmond, it's so great to have you back. You're the main reason that I come on this message board anymore! Anyway, I'd love to get your thoughts on some of the threads in the cutting edge treatments section, specifically the one "Spanish clinic announce 100% donor regeneration". BTW, you are sooooo lucky to have caught your hair loss as early as you did. If I did the same, my life would be drastically different today!

Comment

Working...