Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz from AEK Hair Institute, Turkey any success Stories - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz from AEK Hair Institute, Turkey any success Stories

Hi All,
    I am quiet new to this forum as this is my first Thread but not new in terms of reading alot of different threads.
    Little bit of my hairloss story:
    No one in my family (maternal and paternal) has experienced hairloss i can see my Great grand parents pic all of them had full and thick hair till their 90's and same with my grand parents.
    I lost due to stress that i went through , it was just terrible time of my life and the hair loss started after i went through the stressful phase and i have tried everything to stop.
    After 2 years of continuous loss finally it has stopped as i have started taking alot of green vegetable some herbal supplement (not Finestride or propecia n will not take them).
    So now as my hair line looks bad and mid scalp and vertex need some filling , i thought to search for a hair transplant doctor /clinic. I started searching only IAHRS clinic /doctors in UK Belgium and finally due to my budget started finding some good clinic in Turkey, I sent email with my pics to all of the top clinic and i got different graft estimation and i was very clear that i don't want to get my hair line down just want to repair it.
    Some interesting facts :
    - Dr koray erdogan = estimated around 4500 Graft Price around 10000 Euro (Extremely shocked with the number of graft and price as i am not Totally Bald)

- Dr Resul Yaman = 3450 Graft = Price 3450 Euro, There is something really attracted me the way he do the surgery , He implant the graft within 15 to 45 min when they are extracted so he takes 1000 to 1500 graft and implant them first and repeat the same so this way the graft are not damaged or will die. He reduce the micro motor speed to minimum as high speed could damage the graft, I even spoke to someone who was his ex patient with good result and he was in many TV channels. All good just one thing bothers me is that his Graft count plus i can see in his video he is punching and extracting hairs without a microscope - hmmmmmm strange!

- Dr Hakan Doganay , 3000 to 3500 Graft price 1.5 euro (approx 6000 euro) , the difference is he use pen injector - out of my range

- Dr ali emre karadeniz AEK institute , 4000-5000 Hairs (NOT graft) price around 3000 Euro , the best thing i found about him is that he does most of the surgery himself and he seems to be very honest , I did ask he assistant about High Speed MicroMotor and graft been kept out long , he did say that is lie about high speed micromotor as it damage hard graft and he is capable to do both manual and micromotor and FUSS (Strip)

So i am soooo Much confuse right now hard to make decision as who to select as my range is not more then 3000 and after watching videos from Joe Tillman (hair transplant Mentor and blogger) i am more likely to make decision by choosing Dr. Ali karadeniz, atleast as i found him honest.

Now i need your help in choosing the best one !
    so any one who had did transplant with dr karadeniz or dr Resul Yaman ? please share your experience !

Wow you really did your research. I am also interested in getting a HT in Turkey so I will be keeping an eye on this post for replys :-) thanks for sharing

I find it strange no one has replied to this yet?

I can vouch for Dr Karadeniz being good and honest. You can see my thread here...
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ight=Karadeniz

I have recently updated it with 9 month pics on my post on Hair Restoration Network - search for it there if you wish.

Dr K has quoted you 1818-2272 grafts given the average is around 2.2 hairs per graft. Its difficult for people to give you more advice on the number of grafts given you haven't posted any photos, but Dr Erdogan is known to quote high numbers of grafts, however his results are excellent.

Avoid Yaman. Check the complains on Hair Restoration Network

Ive spoken to Dr Karadeniz in great detail a while back via skype. He is probably your best bet. Price is fair and you really will have a hard time beating these prices. Whatever you decide, definitly document your journey where you can without suppression, it def helps a lot of folks reading and learning about the journey. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperwave View Post
    Avoid Yaman. Check the complains on Hair Restoration Network

Hi , hyperwave

Could u please upload link which showing complains about yaman .. I search about him online I couldn't find any things .. I have surgery with yaman in September so let me know as soon as possible ..

Hakan Doganay has some bad reviews in the Hair restoration network, I think you should read them first.

Sorry just read this. Its too late now, hope it went well man.

If you didnt go then google 4300 grafts with Dr resul Yaman 12th April 2017 on hairresotrationnetwork. Thats one of MANY complaints from actual forum members not paid patients:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy112233 View Post
    Hi , hyperwave

Could u please upload link which showing complains about yaman .. I search about him online I couldn't find any things .. I have surgery with yaman in September so let me know as soon as possible ..

Default FUE - Ali Emre Karadeniz

Hi

I just completed my work at AEK hair clinic with FUE - Ali Emre Karadeniz.

Fantastic approach to his work and a brilliant team to look after you. I highly recommend this Doctor, by the way he is a real doctor not a fake one!

very realistic and does not believe in rushed jobs or extracting too much hair in one go.

Check his website and youtube video