+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Cole, please share your thoughts...

There is a very interesting set of claims being made regarding issues that accompany any FUE procedure performed. That is how there are always three factors that gravely affect the graft extraction process.

1. Torsion
    2. Traction
    3. Compression

It is also stated that there is so much sub-dermal scarring from even one FUE "megassesion" (2000 to 2500 grafts?) that the scarring will create such a detriment to subseqent procedures that it makes such procedures pointless and that FUE in general should only be used for small cases and as a adjunct to FUSS.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter if you can spare the time. Btw, it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you in Istanbul. I look forward to meeting you again in the future.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Hi Joe, I’m assuming that you are referring to what was discussed on your video thread which still has me very confused.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...r.-Ron-Shapiro

I like the idea of getting Dr. Cole’s opinion, which I think we all know is 100% pro FUE and anti-FUT, but I would like to hear what Dr, Feller has to say, since he has been performing and promoting FUE for so many years and even sells an FUE tool and stated that he believes it’s important to get more doctors doing FUE years ago. I don’t understand the sudden contradiction especially since he pushed FUE so heavily. What can suddenly change after claiming to perform successful FUE for years? It doesn’t make sense unless I am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    There is a very interesting set of claims being made regarding issues that accompany any FUE procedure performed. That is how there are always three factors that gravely affect the graft extraction process.

1. Torsion
    2. Traction
    3. Compression

It is also stated that there is so much sub-dermal scarring from even one FUE "megassesion" (2000 to 2500 grafts?) that the scarring will create such a detriment to subseqent procedures that it makes such procedures pointless and that FUE in general should only be used for small cases and as a adjunct to FUSS.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter if you can spare the time. Btw, it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you in Istanbul. I look forward to meeting you again in the future.
    It is a true testament to Dr. Cole's greatness, that even JoTronic himself seeks Dr. John Cole's advice. I mean JoeTillman has God status in this industry alongside Spencer and even Joe is asking for Dr. Cole's advice.

Dr. Cole, I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Hi Joe, I’m assuming that you are referring to what was discussed on your video thread which still has me very confused.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...r.-Ron-Shapiro

I like the idea of getting Dr. Cole’s opinion, which I think we all know is 100% pro FUE and anti-FUT, but I would like to hear what Dr, Feller has to say, since he has been performing and promoting FUE for so many years and even sells an FUE tool and stated that he believes it’s important to get more doctors doing FUE years ago. I don’t understand the sudden contradiction especially since he pushed FUE so heavily. What can suddenly change after claiming to perform successful FUE for years? It doesn’t make sense unless I am missing something.
    What is it that you are confused about? I'll try to help if I can. Yes, Dr. Cole is of course 100% pro FUE. I was supposed to get some camera time with him as I wanted to discuss these very issues but our schedules were just too out of sync. It was great to finally have some face time with the man when we were able to connect but conditions were not right for video work. It is because he is so pro FUE that I feel he can give some solid input regarding the three issues that Dr. Feller is talking about, and also about the issue of confluent scarring and how it supposedly destroys the prospect of successful future procedures.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    What is it that you are confused about? I'll try to help if I can. Yes, Dr. Cole is of course 100% pro FUE. I was supposed to get some camera time with him as I wanted to discuss these very issues but our schedules were just too out of sync. It was great to finally have some face time with the man when we were able to connect but conditions were not right for video work. It is because he is so pro FUE that I feel he can give some solid input regarding the three issues that Dr. Feller is talking about, and also about the issue of confluent scarring and how it supposedly destroys the prospect of successful future procedures.
    I would love to see a video interview of Dr. Cole by Joe Tillman. Joe Tillman is right about Dr. Cole being a pro-FUE (actually strictly only-FUE surgeon) so it really does interest me in finding out if the fue punch does indeed cause more trauma than a FUT. As far as Joe Tillman's hair, I gotta say he looks amazing, not a day over 35. It frames his face well, and yes he definitely is really important to Spencer's show. I always wish Joe Tillman all the best.