+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah that would be great, and certainly amazing to equal propecia. Also you would not need to pay a doctor/derm to go back every time for refills or see them periodically. That is why I have my doubts this will work, and its hard to see it equaling the effectiveness of propecia IMO. So many topicals have come and gone its getting pretty hard to actually think another one is going to be some magic bullet.

I've been using both Avodart and Propecia for several years. They seem to work for me and for many others. Studies have shown this as well. Now that they are both available rather cheap in generic form and a scrip can be easy obtained from your doc or even though an online consult it makes no sense to me to mess with other products. Most agree and studies show that Avodart is the superior agent. I got a scrip and though my insurance did not cover it searched online for discount coupons and was able to get 90 generic capsules from my local CVS for 60 bucks. Cheap, easy scrip, and no messing around with overseas pharmacies or products that "might" work. Just IMHO this is the way to go.

Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

I'm Part of the first Group Buy and hope i can give you guys a good Feedback

sry for the bad english :x

The Blog Page : http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.de/

Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

sry double Post >.<
    Last edited by Vio; 09-08-2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Double Posting, sry

Quote Originally Posted by Vio View Post

The translation is correct. He started the second group buy.He says in total might be 102 people trying the lotion. Good thing he is posting pictures of his own progress.

Ok I think I am going to join the second round.

On his page he seems to be complaining now that after a lot of emails expressing interest in a new group buy not so many people have joined/paid yet. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Last edited by JKM; 09-12-2016 at 06:39 AM. Reason: oops double

Anybody knows if it really Works?

I've just emailed him asking how I can pay and get involved in the second group buy.

No one knows if it actually works but this is a good enough way to find out I guess.

Has anyone got the link to his progress pictures?

Okay so I just transferred him the money via PayPal for the second group buy. 80 euros based on good faith in a stranger and even larger faith in a product I have no idea will work or not.

Let's hope this at least does the best work of minox and fin put together, that would be enough for me as I meet Brotzu's under 30 only balding for 5 years criteria.

I guess I'm in now either way, let's hope this works.