+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Just gonna reorder the right way lol, so just give Katz a email?will he know promox ingredients ?can I call her directly I paid for prescription earlier
    They won't know the exact ingredients but I know all the formulas, what is it exactly you want promox lotion ingredients? What ingredients lotion did you currently order?

I'm sure they can edit your prescription and re email Susan. Before you email them tell me what you need so I can tell you the correct mixture?

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com
    wellnessmd@yahoo.com

Promox lotion contained:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin.
    Tripeptide biotinoyl-L 3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Guys/ladies I'm getting a lot of emails and I think one girl or lady ordering from Susan I can't recall how many emails or people I'm trying to help. If your that girl/lady please email me as I might be recommending this lotion that's for men, you probably need lower dosage if your new client lady.

Susan said it sounded like a girls name Parsha or something, if it's a guy then you need the finesteride in the formula if it's a girl than you shouldn't be using 15%! Either way email me again so I can guide you.
    Hello Jazz , Sorry if I get back to you later, I haven't use my account here for about 1 year and half and I was near to register to answer you then I've noticed that I had an account and need to reset pass and etc. Anyhow , my name is Parsia , and I know you from a year ago in this forum , first I want to say I was the guy who talks with Susan and thanks for your concern buddy , So I'm not a girl : lol ( I know its not your fault , many do the same mistake because of how my first name look like ) , Second , I was thinking to remove fin from Promox because I really have some doubt if it works very well , and right know I use fin orally 0.5 mg , thats why I asked susan to remove that from " Jazz forumla " , Third regard to DR.Klein dead , I just want to say the only reason that I didn't buy any product from him was because he was not very honest with me , he gave me a fake discount on the phone and then I told him its even more expensive than your website price!!! how it come to be a discount? then he changed his words and said he did a mistake. In addition what was the reason to use a product 4 times in a day? I asked him this question and he got angry and told me you should use it 4 times or you don't get result.
    Because of all these reasons I changed my mind and canceled my order with him last year. Furthermore , I Know you are a helpful guy and you got very good result with that and I respect to you , just wanna share with you and other guys that the only reason that I didn't given a shot to " promox " was because I had doubt in DR.KLEIN honestly . If you have any comment or explain about promox please let me know , how about use the same of your regimen without fin topical since I already have it orally ,have any suggestion?

Hey yes I remember you now and I remember telling you not to listen to Dr Klein as I never used his products 4 times a day your right it was an overkill and expensive if you did.

The good part about Susan she's straight up honest and knowledgeable and stated clearly there's no need to waste money you only need it once per day.

Now have you placed your order with Susan? What ingredients did you add if so? That way I can go by helping you. Also post your full regime below and how is your Hairloss?

Hey yes I remember you now and I remember telling you not to listen to Dr Klein as I never used his products 4 times a day your right it was an overkill and expensive if you did.

The good part about Susan she's straight up honest and knowledgeable and stated clearly there's no need to waste money you only need it once per day.

Now have you placed your order with Susan? What ingredients did you add if so? That way I can go by helping you. Also post your full regime below and how is your Hairloss?
    Thanks Jazz for your concern and your quick respond . Right now I use :
    1- Rogaine foam 5 % 2x daily
    2- Finpecia ( Finasteride ) 0.5mg daily
    3- Prox-n ( on hairline at night)
    4- Nizoral shampoo rotate with Pura d'or argan oil shampoo
    5- Biotin 5000mg and Multiviatimin .

Here is my whole regimen and I just want to get the same as yours but just not make sure about fin , since I already start it in my regimen and I really not sure about topical fin , So whats your suggestion Jazz?

I forgot to add say that I haven't place my order yet and I have hairloss from when I was 18 , now I'm 31 and I think I'm in narwood 3-3.5 , my hairloss was not very agressive in these 13 years. I got good result with lipogaine few months ago but I have stopped it unfortunately , In addition I always used the product on and off before because I wasn't enough patient but this time I really want to keep going on them , because I learn from my mistakes.

Right that is a really good regime don't stop! Has your hairloss stabilised at that regime or are you still losing ground? If your losing ground than I would add 0.1% finesteride to the mixture, if your not losing ground than I would go without finesteride in the mixture.

Right that is a really good regime don't stop! Has your hairloss stabilised at that regime or are you still losing ground? If your losing ground than I would add 0.1% finesteride to the mixture, if your not losing ground than I would go without finesteride in the mixture.
    Dear Jazz , I have started this regimen recently( about two weeks) , so honestly I can't say about losing ground because of shedding process , I really like to know if fin topical works or not ? Honestly I'm not too sure that fin works topically , I know there are few studies about that but since I used polaris-NR10 and don't see that much of regrowth I have doubt about it , whats your personal opinion about this issue ? but for sure Retin-A and azelaic acid would work , Minoxidil 15 % is something which is still not very clear for me regard to more regrowth ! whats your thoughts?

Bottles arrived today. How do you apply the stuff? I have 1ml pipettes but it looks pretty thick (especially with hydrocortisone in there).

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Bottles arrived today. How do you apply the stuff? I have 1ml pipettes but it looks pretty thick (especially with hydrocortisone in there).

Yes I beleive the added hydorcortisone makes the lotion thicker etc, did you not get a syringe 1ml. I would extract 1ml obviously shaking very well and then apply to your main areas of concer.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Dear Jazz , I have started this regimen recently( about two weeks) , so honestly I can't say about losing ground because of shedding process , I really like to know if fin topical works or not ? Honestly I'm not too sure that fin works topically , I know there are few studies about that but since I used polaris-NR10 and don't see that much of regrowth I have doubt about it , whats your personal opinion about this issue ? but for sure Retin-A and azelaic acid would work , Minoxidil 15 % is something which is still not very clear for me regard to more regrowth ! whats your thoughts?
    Dr kleins products worked he has so many ex clients like me because the fact his products worked. I have Polaris NR-11 and NR-10 I posted pictures I never used them as I found Susan since Dr Klein passed away. Polaris labs does not appeal much to me, the NR-10 has to much gritty un mixed minoxidil, It doesn't look very effective to me .

See picture below as proof I have them all:
    Polaris, Promox(we can't buy anymore), Susan's product.

My personal opinion nothing ever beat Dr Klein stuff since he Is dead the closest thing we now have is Susan. I'm just very thankfull i found her as her product works exactly the same as Dr Klein. Also bare in mind no doctor formulated these products they are sent to a compounding pharmacist to formulate, not every person can formulate products to be effective. I contacted different pharmacist in US before finding Susan, most of them said they couldn't mix all the ingredients with anything over 5% minoxidil. Dr kleins pharmacist had different ways and Susan knows her ways to mix them correctly to work together etc.