Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    wowww I am surprised no one on here has commented on Dr. Hsu powerpoint... all the broscientist have been put in their place
    It's kinda ironic that one page ago you ask someone to explain the exert for you. Now you comment on it like it's heaven, without having any understanding of the article itself? That green icon next to your name is on here 24/7, I bet your hair is falling out at a very fast rate. Desperation makes blind that is for sure.

To Devon, I'm not impressed by the article sorry. It is superficial, lacks in depth, the hypothesis is very crumbly and not exciting. The comparison between mice and the resemblance of Androgenetic Alopecia is downwards cringe worthy.

Can you link me to some publications of Dr. Hsu in his respective field by the way? Thank you.

" Can you link me to some publications of Dr. Hsu in his respective field by the way? Thank you."
    Go to researchgate and you can see his publications.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...Human_Diseases
    ANd this is a summary Swooping not a full study ! But you don't understand that. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Signing off, talk to you guys Monday!
    Have a good weekend, and Monday we can see your beginning of your test ! Exciting ! I hope this works and is a winner

I saw your website, We can write some comments. It's a nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    As opposed to a cure. It should regrow hair as opposed to just stopping loss, but maintenance in the sense that it needs continued use, not a cure. Either way we will see soon. If you have other ideas and hundreds of millions, we're all ears! haha.
    Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    It's kinda ironic that one page ago you ask someone to explain the exert for you. Now you comment on it like it's heaven, without having any understanding of the article itself? That green icon next to your name is on here 24/7, I bet your hair is falling out at a very fast rate. Desperation makes blind that is for sure.

To Devon, I'm not impressed by the article sorry. It is superficial, lacks in depth, the hypothesis is very crumbly and not exciting. The comparison between mice and the resemblance of Androgenetic Alopecia is downwards cringe worthy.

Can you link me to some publications of Dr. Hsu in his respective field by the way? Thank you.
    Swooping my hair is a lot better than yours I saw your rU pics. Don't think you are in ANY position to be making hair jokes lol

And if you are commenting about how often I'm online it means you are online just as much.... SD surfing is 1000% right about you.. You have some severe comprehension issues lol.. Hooked on phonics bro look it up

No one cares if you aren't impressed. If you are so talented get off the computer and go produce some research yourself instead of being a keyboard monkey passing judgements on everyone like you are some sort of authority haha lol dude you are a trip

Agreed, Swooping loves a power trip. Good thing he is no scientist or doctor and no researchers are reporting to him. One needs to look at themselves in the mirror..

Quote Originally Posted by amoksha View Post
    Agreed, Swooping loves a power trip. Good thing he is no scientist or doctor and no researchers are reporting to him. One needs to look at themselves in the mirror..
    Yes, let all the 2015 accounts do some more sceptic bashing please ! If you bash long enough, they'll stop with their damn criticism !!! Follicept insult brigade: unite !!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post

It's just a powerpoint. It explains why Follicept could work for us (we are no scientists, this document is opened for a large public). You are not a scientist but you have the vanity of a Nobel Prize. Dr. Hsu is surely 1000 times better in science than you will never be in your life. Where are your publications? We don't care about what you are thinking.

Arashi why are you still here? you said it's a scam and it's not going to work. what do you care then? or is there somewhere within you that is optimistic it will work go ahead and admit it dude welcome to the team

so is this going to work on hairline or not..?