Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Then you are either blind or denial. Which one is it?

And for Spex, which man believe he's in any position to be acting arrogant towards anyone or anything, when the latter man is just an errand boy for Dr. Feller? I love people who think they have a great life and a great deal of knowledge, when they actually is what I will consider as a total loser. (for the lack of a more adequate term). What were your grades in high school, and where did your studied? What can you really bragg about? That you lost your hair, got lucky on Finasteride, and thereafter had multiplied hair restuation procedures? Wow! You're doing well.
    Why so much hate all Spex is trying to do is help people out.
    People wouldn't be doubting Dr. Gho's claims if he had a patient liaison
    like Spex who explained the procedure openly and honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    It's not hate. I just don't think he is in any position to act negative or arrogant in any way towards Gho. If I were Spex, I would have been a very humble guy who didn't expressed my opinions. I'm sure he helps a lot of people, but again, he is just Feller errand boy. Not a lawyer, doctor or an expert. Just a guy who couldn't/can't get over hairloss.

Personally, I think there is enough evidence out there proving that the donor is regenerating. Some people is just to blind to see it, or denial. Look up Rassman's delusional explaination of Gho's procedure: http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/07/1...hst-technique/
    Rassman here claims that traditional FUE is causing the regrowth.

It’s such a shame that people can’t just state their opinions without being so insulting and angry. Spex seems like one of the good people and so what he works for Dr. Feller? Believe me if Dr. Feller thought the hair regeneration worked he would be the first one to jump on it. No one knows if Gho is regenerating hair except for Gho so unless you have verifiable evidence why try to insult a person's integrity on a public forum just to make a point that you can not even prove? I have personally learned a lot from Spex and I am sure he has helped many people on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post

Hairysitu

The answer is simple .. ` neither ` and Dr Rassmans explanation of regeneration is spot on, and as he is a Dr, carries more weight than your opinion ,in my humble opinion .

The definition of ` regenerate ` would be exactly that ` regenerate ` this is not the case , if you transect a follicle to remove 1 hair and leave one behind to grow it isnt regenerating anything , it was allready there

regards

ejj

To all who have responded:
    Thank you for your responses.

Couple notes:
    - I feel Spex has a complete right to post anything he wishes (It is a free country), and I also feel that all the rest of the writers are free to post absolutely anything. That is the wonderful nature of this forum--free speech.

- Dr. Gho could have something amazing here. I am in no position to judge, as I haven't seen any of his patients first hand, nor have I been to him myself. However, it could very well be that Dr. Gho has something nice.

- Dr. Feller seems like a very honest doctor. After reading up on his website, I see that he tries to get to the truth about all phenomena.

- The writers that feel that Dr. Gho's work is valid. You may very well be correct and you are 100% entitled to your view.

Thanks again to everyone on their posts!

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    Hairysitu

The answer is simple .. ` neither ` and Dr Rassmans explanation of regeneration is spot on, and as he is a Dr, carries more weight than your opinion ,in my humble opinion .

The definition of ` regenerate ` would be exactly that ` regenerate ` this is not the case , if you transect a follicle to remove 1 hair and leave one behind to grow it isnt regenerating anything , it was allready there

regards

ejj
    I don't say that Spex isn't entitled to express his opionion, nor questioning the fact that he is a good guy who probably does his best to help desperate guys, based on his own knowledge, but I just find his comment "Sure it is" to be a little tasteless. And from the eyes of the general sociaty, he's not in any position to be acting arrogant. I don't say that freedoom of speech dosen't apply for him, but I would advice him not to state such tasteless statements in the future.

And your opinion about Gho isn't very intelligent. If Rassman could prove that he is able to do this, and also prove that this is simple hair-splitting, I would have another look at the case. But for now, I find him just to be rationalizing something he don't simply understands/master. And learn to use these: " "

Btw! I respect that you are listening to the mainstream information, well known doctors in this example, but don't judge others who have a different opinion. I won't say it don't suits you, because it probably does.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    It’s such a shame that people can’t just state their opinions without being so insulting and angry. Spex seems like one of the good people and so what he works for Dr. Feller? Believe me if Dr. Feller thought the hair regeneration worked he would be the first one to jump on it. No one knows if Gho is regenerating hair except for Gho so unless you have verifiable evidence why try to insult a person's integrity on a public forum just to make a point that you can not even prove? I have personally learned a lot from Spex and I am sure he has helped many people on this forum.
    dude spex is selling FUE and FUT.... you should probably factor that in when considering his statements. Do you think he's got some disclaimer in his name for fun?

@spex - rassman is a joke. its funny that you cited him. Lindsey is good with surgical tools. There is no denying that. However, he isn't doing HST, which makes him backwoods.

@ejj - Not even sure what to say to you. There are donor extraction holes with 2 hair FUs growing out of them. That you wont admit that is beyond strange...

Gho is booked. Trust me. I've been trying to get my appointment moved up desperately and they wont allow it.

If we all had beautiful hair like this person, I don't think this forum would exist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAV3bOJaQuY

BTW, thanks again for all your insights.

Why do you people continue to try to poison every thread with Gho BS? Stop it already! It’s ridiculous. If you think Gho is the second coming that’s great but stop being so disrespectful and disruptive to everyone else. For all we know Gho is paying you people to shill for him on this site. I mean come on, can’t you people stop disrupting every thread with this shit? There's already a couple of Gho threads, why don't you just keep your discussion where it’s relevant. Go have your hair transplant with him and leave everyone else alone.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    dude spex is selling FUE and FUT.... you should probably factor that in when considering his statements. Do you think he's got some disclaimer in his name for fun?

@spex - rassman is a joke. its funny that you cited him. Lindsey is good with surgical tools. There is no denying that. However, he isn't doing HST, which makes him backwoods.

@ejj - Not even sure what to say to you. There are donor extraction holes with 2 hair FUs growing out of them. That you wont admit that is beyond strange...

Gho is booked. Trust me. I've been trying to get my appointment moved up desperately and they wont allow it.

Thanks for the feedback and comment guys, much appreciated and noted.

All the very best with your surgeries or whichever path you are taking. I truly hope it works out for you the way you hope.

Best Regards
    Spencer
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.