+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey bro I'm sure she can as The medcial wellness states they can prescribe DUT, I had another guy update me his hair is growing back and has stopped falling from the lotion. I'm thankfull to God bro I found them as I had seriously run out of Promox when Dr Klein passed away, Susan saved me .

You bro are a legend without you I would be lost, you gave me this knowledge about synergy effect you were 100% right, I never doubted you from day one when some people laughed at you. Oh by they way I joined SAGA you see my thread? Admin asked me to join very nice I love it .

Oh bro I started drinking Mixture of Honey, Tumeric and black seed. These help with internal inflammation and nourish the hair .
    awesome jazz! I will contact her , I'm also going to start taking indian herbs for my health ,

One guy who ordered from her recently told me he read a review on her site and I checked, she formulated topical DUT for someone see here;

"I just wanted to write and let you know that the dutasteride topical you made for me was extremely effective.* I wanted to drag it out so I applied it once per day with minoxidil for the other application (I had been using minoxidil twice per day).* Within the 60 days, I have regrown an astounding amount of hair, I kid you not.* My temples are substantially fuller and what was once a bit of a bald spot is no more. Just wanted you to know that your efforts were worth it.* I have learned of a few people who are mixing one capsule per day with 30 ml of aloe and using it with good results.* I'll give that a try to see if I can keep what your mixture has given me and perhaps grow more.
    Again, thank you...

A.S."

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/hairloss.html

I wonder if it's very effective?

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste
    What is gs?

I want to make a compound with minoxidil 7.5%, tretinoin, ghk, vitamin b12, c, and e.

Is this feasible? Will that many things mess up stability and effectiveness of the lotion?

Are topical vitamins effective?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    pretty much everything except grape seed. I wasn't sure about that. I'll let you know when it comes in. I didn't know there was a difference between lotion and cream. i had to get clarification that azelaic acid is in the cream.
    Make sure azeliac acid is added to your product if you want it. It's my understanding that it's always added to the liquid not the lotion or cream. I think there was a communication breakdown on that. Either way always confirm the ingredients you want are in the product. Mine should be in around the first of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    What is gs?

I want to make a compound with minoxidil 7.5%, tretinoin, ghk, vitamin b12, c, and e.

Is this feasible? Will that many things mess up stability and effectiveness of the lotion? Grape seed

Are topical vitamins effective?
    gs = grapeseed

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    gs = grapeseed
    thanks, bro. i'm about to order a new lotion so can you please help me out real quick?

1. i wanna include vitamin c and e into my regimen. do you think that will work topically? or i should use them only as oral supplements?

2. what do you know about hyarulic acid? is that good for the hair in long term?

3. do you think a mixture of minoxidil, tretinoin, vitamin c, vitamin e will be good? or will that be too much for one mixture and mess up the efficiency and stability of the lotion?

4. better to get cream or lotion? what the hell is the difference?

thank you

E
    Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    thanks, bro. i'm about to order a new lotion so can you please help me out real quick?

1. i wanna include vitamin c and e into my regimen. do you think that will work topically? or i should use them only as oral supplements?

2. what do you know about hyarulic acid? is that good for the hair in long term?

3. do you think a mixture of minoxidil, tretinoin, vitamin c, vitamin e will be good? or will that be too much for one mixture and mess up the efficiency and stability of the lotion?

4. better to get cream or lotion? what the hell is the difference?

thank you
    1. I think taking then oral or topical will be both effective
    2. Never heard of it bro3. You can mix all together with no problems . 4. I'm not sure what the difference is. I think I got the cream . Lol .

Lotion is in a pump bottle and cream is in a jar from what I gathered. Not sure what application is better or easier to work with. Pretty sure I got the cream. I was in a hurry when I called.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Lotion is in a pump bottle and cream is in a jar from what I gathered. Not sure what application is better or easier to work with. Pretty sure I got the cream. I was in a hurry when I called.

You received your order yet? Measuring spoon or syringe are cheap get either one depending what she sent you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    You received your order yet? Measuring spoon or syringe are cheap get either one depending what she sent you.
    Should be in next week. I'm 2 hours from Pittsburgh, I should of jumped in my truck and picked it up.