+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    I still wouldn't want to go through life suffering from sexual side effects, low libido, inability to sustain erections, if you manage to get one that is which in turn will have an impact on any relationship you have, especially if I was a young man. You would seriously be happy to be a lonely sexual inadequate with genital problems and low self esteem in a trade off for a bit of hair? Do you even know how much your life improves when you have a decent sex life? I'm thinking with the right head, I think your priorities are way off.
    He sounds like one of those guys from hairlosshelp that'll take spiro and do ANYTHING to keep his hair.

And in reply to your earlier comment, I'm not trying to be harsh and I don't like agreeing with highlander, but you've got to understand, baldness is not attractive.
    If she already loves you she won't mind, but if it's obvious you're balding your chances are lower, especially if she's attractive enough to have anyone she wants.

We want this not to be true, but it's a fact of life.
    You will rarely see a bald or balding man with a very attractive woman.
    It does happen, but come on now, COME ON, we ALL KNOW your chances of getting laid or getting a girlfriend are lower when you, yourself are less attractive.

To try to argue otherwise is the absolute height of delusion.

Sure, he should joke about it if she says anything and try not to act like a little bitch crying about it.
    But for the love of god don't make light of it.
    Try to pretend you don't care, be confident etc.

Mate why don't you go kill yourself already? I guess NW3 for you can't come soon enough, as far as tbt is concerned.

It was only a matter of time before you pulled out the crazy card huh Highlander?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Mate why don't you go kill yourself already? I guess NW3 for you can't come soon enough, as far as tbt is concerned.
    Are you seriously encouraging suicide? Even jokingly, that is terrible. Look what probably happened to Scorpion.

Highlander likely is Scorpion.

Admittedly it was harsh, but we're all tired of his shit. This person is poisonous in terms of his decorum on the forums, and a terrible influence on new members, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Are you seriously encouraging suicide? Even jokingly, that is terrible. Look what probably happened to Scorpion.
    Enough with the crap, he needs help. Fight your own battles, not anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    My God, you must be one of the only sane members who posted in this thread.

This whole board is in stage one denial that hair loss affects their chances at being attractive and successful. And making jokes about your own hair loss on a date?? WHAT THE ****!? WHO THINKS OF THIS SHIT!?!???

Like I said in here, don't ****ing mention your hair loss! Maybe it sounds good in your head, and a great way to "get it off your chest" but I can assure it'll just be real ****in' awkward. If I was talking with a girl I liked I'd want to show her my best side, not use poor humour to self-depricate myself - that's just stupid.

This whole thread is just another reminder of why we must never lose the battle against hair loss. It destroys confidence. It destroys your ability to date hot women. It destroys your ability to be hot. It destroys your ability to be successful. It will destroy your life as you know it.

Bald people are like cancer. They know their genes are bad, but still they desperately seek out a partner with whom they can create more defective babies with. Spreading around society like a plague. "Compensating" with things like money, and a good body. It sickens me. I can't believe that in 2013 we're still allowing this kind of thing to go on. We need to ban people with MPB from having children.

DEATH AT NW3!!!!!!
    I've been refraining here, but are you some sort of re-incarnated eugenicist. Of European origin? Hint hint...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I've been refraining here, but are you some sort of re-incarnated eugenicist. Of European origin? Hint hint...
    Well reading his post, by his own admission he is cancerous and wont be having kids, so at least that's something.

I don't have MPB, it's just the meds that cause it.
    Then why are you even here amongst all us cancerous folks and why the obsession with NW3 if you don't even have MPB?

I don't have MPB, it's just the meds that cause it.
    Wait....WHAT????? The why the hell would you be on fin and minx?