+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 254 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2539

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I have used minoxidil and I went from what he had to a more than decent head of hair too.

So I think I have some experience about this. These are rare stellar minoxidil results but they do happen.

Don't get your hopes up. PrettyFly will return to baseline in a year or so.

As if dermarolling would work on only 1 person out of thousands who tried it. Have some common sense here.
    Well, for my sake and others who are willing to try something different, I hope to be back in a year (again) to prove you wrong - I'm sure you said this last year actually and here I am showing a stronger case!

Ive been on Minox for 2.5 years now with no signs of regression. Yes I have had some plateau's but am currently experiencing another regrowth session and the only addition was I started rolling again after a few months break. This, along with the questions directed at myself, is my reasoning for posting in this thread again.

If you don't want to try the technique, that's your decision but let other members come to their own conclusions. This is my case and I have put it on the forum for the benefit of the community in the hopes that others can experience the success I've had.

Fly Out.

I have used minoxidil and I went from what he had to a more than decent head of hair too.

So I think I have some experience about this. These are rare stellar minoxidil results but they do happen.

Don't get your hopes up. PrettyFly will return to baseline in a year or so.

As if dermarolling would work on only 1 person out of thousands who tried it. Have some common sense here.
    You are the most negative asshole on this forum. A guy shows up to update on one of THE BEST legit results of all time on any forum I've ever seen and you're here to be a dick as usual. What a contribution you are to this forum. This is exactly why no one will find a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFly83 View Post
    Well, for my sake and others who are willing to try something different, I hope to be back in a year (again) to prove you wrong - I'm sure you said this last year actually and here I am showing a stronger case!

Ive been on Minox for 2.5 years now with no signs of regression. Yes I have had some plateau's but am currently experiencing another regrowth session and the only addition was I started rolling again after a few months break. This, along with the questions directed at myself, is my reasoning for posting in this thread again.

If you don't want to try the technique, that's your decision but let other members come to their own conclusions. This is my case and I have put it on the forum for the benefit of the community in the hopes that others can experience the success I've had.

Fly Out.
    I appreciate you reporting in. Your case has inspired hope for me.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    You are the most negative asshole on this forum. A guy shows up to update on one of THE BEST legit results of all time on any forum I've ever seen and you're here to be a dick as usual. What a contribution you are to this forum. This is exactly why no one will find a cure.
    I understand you want to believe. But it's nothing more than false hope. It's all minoxidil here.

If he didn't use any minoxidil, I would have been impressed. But now how do you know if dermarolling did anything?

My minoxidil results were really similar to his, that's why I think there's nothing to get excited about.

I understand you want to believe. But it's nothing more than false hope. It's all minoxidil here.

If he didn't use any minoxidil, I would have been impressed. But now how do you know if dermarolling did anything?

My minoxidil results were really similar to his, that's why I think there's nothing to get excited about.
    Ever hear the saying "if you keep talking then you'll tell everyone how stupid you really are"?

Thanks for the update fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Ever hear the saying "if you keep talking then you'll tell everyone how stupid you really are"?

Thanks for the update fly.
    233 pages for this. Just like this other topic where so many people fought endlessly: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...in-alternative

In the end, it's all wind. Nothing. PrettyFly will return to baseline in a year, but he won't come back to tell us he was wrong.

If this worked, we would have countless successful cases. 233 pages in this topic and we have... one. How convincing.

Hi people, long time lurker and have read many-many topic discussions.
    BTW I'm 58 and always had an insane thick head of hair...but with age things are changing quick!
    I'd like to bump this Dermarolling thread to ask two legitimate questions then, I'll be moving over to the RU5881 and Minoxidil threads for more questions.
    So, with someone as my self that still has a considerable amount of hair on top yet, when shampooing I can now feel the tell tail horseshoe MPB pattern with my fingers. Also when exiting the shower I can see my scalp peeking through more and more vs lets say last year.
    My dermaroller questions are...
    1) wouldn't rolling a 1-1.5 mm roller over your scalp maybe damage existing hair follicles by harpooning them?
    2) isn't there a possibility the roller needles cutting into and or shredding the existing hair?
    Thanks to be here and for any advice and comments.

Peach fuzz is 1.5 to 2mm below the skin. Terminal hairs are 3-4mm below the skin. We might be playing Russian Rulette with the peach fuzz but the rest are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Peach fuzz is 1.5 to 2mm below the skin. Terminal hairs are 3-4mm below the skin. We might be playing Russian Rulette with the peach fuzz but the rest are safe.
    Thank you for that info!

im using a dermapen bought from Ebay and it's very cheap. spills more blood then a roller.