+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Give it a shot.
    And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
    It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".
    The enzyme progress from the ingredients slowly oxidizes on your scalp.

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
    And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
    So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know i´m against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
    Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are a´n easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.
    Sorry for my second sentence including the word reasonas, that was meant to be source.
    Have to start using translate soon.

Give it a shot.
    And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
    It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".
    The enzyme progress from the ingredients slowly oxidizes on your scalp.

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
    And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
    So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know i´m against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
    Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are a´n easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.
    It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
    But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
    Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
    I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
    But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
    Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
    I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.
    The reason you see homeless people with good hair, is because we are differently built everyone one of us.
    My knowledge regarding DHT, and all the science behind is very minimal, and i´m not interested either about the science why we loose hair as they refer as MPB.
    Would never put drugs or synthetics in my system either, even if they would work for external appearance.

I just searched how to maximize the needed nutrients, and how to gain the most from them.
    I´m not saying that the brilliant scientists theories are wrong, but they surely made and want to make a huge industry from it since it´s their profession.
    So we are locked by using drugs since they are "the only proven", that basically means don´t think by your own well do it for you.

I´m still perfecting mine by finding the key elements, and i added rosemary since it increases blood circulation, and blends in nicely with my treatment.
    Even if i mentioned it before i think i found my last piece of my puzzled treatment, even if it already worked nicely for me.
    And yeas i will send my treatment with step by step pictures with a explanation text under every one of them, almost like a power point slide presentation for easy understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    This is a interesting perspective regarding the ongoing DHT relation to hair loss.
    https://perfecthairhealth.com/men-st...ne/?s2-ssl=yes
    Like i mentioned my goal was to find key nutrients, since in my belief there a lot "small" balance factors that causes it.

I will post my bullet proof explanation this Saturday, how i prepare it, and apply my treatment.

Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?
    Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg

Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	43389  

Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.
    Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me

Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me
    Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
    Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
    Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.

Going to make a bigger batch on Saturday, when i take photos for an easier explanation of my treatment, and see how it reacts in a bottle.

Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
    Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
    Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.
    So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?

So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?
    Edited my post, now on Saturday.