+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Please let this be the year

Guys, I hope to everything that we get some good news from both Histogen And Aderans that indicates a near-term release! Please!!! I need it so badly

When do we hear from these companies?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    When do we hear from these companies?
    Within a 2-3 months. Aderans is either completely finished or will be completely finished by the end of this month with all of their Phase II trials, so a press release is bound to happen shortly after.

Histogen has many public appearances set for the next month so we should be hearing something from them as well.

It looks like 2013 is going to be the year with the most solidifying news to date that should give us a very clear path for both Aderans and Histogen.

Sorry to but in but I'm new here and I just wanted help on how to create a thread. Once again sorry if this is annoying.

Histogen May 9-12th we'll get an update. Phase IIa has been done for a bit. IMO great early results.

BIM should be updated soon as Phase II is done(people who used the 0.03% solution off-label have had solid growth, but it costs about 1200-1500 bucks for a years supply! the hairloss trials are using a more powerful solution)

Aderans is a wildcard, no idea what to expect from them or when.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Guys, I hope to everything that we get some good news from both Histogen And Aderans that indicates a near-term release! Please!!! I need it so badly
    A bald guy like me would be more interested in Hair Multiplication/Cloning, because from what I've heard, Histogen and Aderans would be only useful for those wanting to retain hair or those who have just started losing hair, that is, those who are not slick bald.

This will be the year that they will tell us that there's 5 years left for Histogen to be available. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    A bald guy like me would be more interested in Hair Multiplication/Cloning, because from what I've heard, Histogen and Aderans would be only useful for those wanting to retain hair or those who have just started losing hair, that is, those who are not slick bald.
    Doesn't Histogen thicken existing hair? That would be good enough for me, right now. But for when Histogen is available, I don't think that would be enough, unless Dut+Fin+Rogaine gives me incredible results, enough to have a decent amount when these treatments are available 4-5 years from now.

So Histogen does not regrow new hair?

Then again, by then I think scarless hair transplant would be advanced and probably the more attractive route to take. Because as it stands now, people stay away from HT's because of either two things, they can't afford it or they just don't want to deal with a line in the back of their head.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Then again, by then I think scarless hair transplant would be advanced and probably the more attractive route to take. Because as it stands now, people stay away from HT's because of either two things, they can't afford it or they just don't want to deal with a line in the back of their head.
    My reason for avoiding HT is I don't want to get a thinner looking transplant then check this site to see that Histogen or whatever grows native density hair back but only if the follicles haven't been killed with a HT...