+ Reply to Thread

Default Top 3 Surgeons in Turkey?

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to get a transplant in Turkey. My friends are set on going with Sirkan Aygin, but I've become concerned based on some of the reviews I've read of him here and elsewhere. I wanted to ask those more seasoned members of the forum for the top 3 recommendations for surgeons in Turkey. What I'm looking for, in particular, is who the top 3 surgeons are by general consensus (i.e. not based on personal experience). In other words, I'm not asking who you think are the best surgeons based on a great transplant that you had. I'm asking which surgeons, based on your time spent reading the forums, everyone seems to agree on are the best surgeons. Who are the "go-to" names you always read? Who are the ones with the best reputation overall? Who has the least amount of negative reviews?

My criteria for "best" is: who has the most consistently good results, creates a natural-looking hairline, least likely to result in a botched transplant, ideally does the surgery themselves (but I can be convinced if you think this is not necessarily an important criteria), and has a reputation for being honest and patient-first rather than in it solely for the money.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate everyone's help

It's a great idea to provide material that is clear and factual, particularly for those who are new to blogging. I'm glad you let us know about this area. retro bowl The required information is looked up in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to get a transplant in smash karts Turkey. My friends are set on going with Sirkan Aygin, but I've become concerned based on some of the reviews I've read of him here and elsewhere. I wanted to ask those more seasoned members of the forum for the top 3 recommendations for surgeons in Turkey. What I'm looking for, in particular, is who the top 3 surgeons are by general consensus (i.e. not based on personal experience). In other words, I'm not asking who you think are the best surgeons based on a great transplant that you had. I'm asking which surgeons, based on your time spent reading the forums, everyone seems to agree on are the best surgeons. Who are the "go-to" names you always read? Who are the ones with the best reputation overall? Who has the least amount of negative reviews?

My criteria for "best" is: who has the most consistently good results, creates a natural-looking hairline, least likely to result in a botched transplant, ideally does the surgery themselves (but I can be convinced if you think this is not necessarily an important criteria), and has a reputation for being honest and patient-first rather than in it solely for the money.

I havent tried yet but i heard that M.D. Huseyin Kandulu is one of the most popular plastic surgeons in Istanbul and Turkey.

I have never heard him before

Hello I'm also looking for good doctor in Turkey. That would be perfect if you guys share your experiences and advices.
    I've heard about Serkan Aygin, Asli Tarcan and Dr. Resul Yaman. Is there anybody had done with any of these doctors?

Maybe Dr.Koray and bicer

Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to get a transplant in Turkey. My friends are set on going with Sirkan Aygin, but I've become concerned based on some of the reviews I've read of him here and elsewhere. I wanted to ask those more seasoned members of the forum for the top 3 recommendations for surgeons in Turkey. What I'm looking for, in particular, is who the top 3 surgeons are by general consensus (i.e. not based on personal experience). In other words, I'm not asking who you think are the best surgeons based on a great transplant that you had. I'm asking which surgeons, based on your time spent reading the forums, everyone seems to agree on are the best surgeons. Who are the "go-to" names you always read? Who are the ones with the best reputation overall? Who has the least amount of negative reviews?

We cannot say clearly that clinics are good or that clinics are bad. However; you can consider something to choose your clinic/doctor for hair transplantation:
    • Is the doctor well-versed in hair transplantation?
    • Do they show you testimonials of patients or before-after photos who previously had hair transplantation there?
    • Is it using cutting-edge hair transplantation technology?
    • Does he provide you with specific information during the consultation phase?