+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Is it certain that the results of BIM will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Is it certain that the results of BIM will be released?
    Yes of course Bro But when ? that is the question ... It would take some weeks before we will see the results.

So Jan has passed but still no news. Why delay always happen in the hairloss world?
    Bim, if proven to be stronger than Minox, will be a great breakthrough for this 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    So Jan has passed but still no news. Why delay always happen in the hairloss world?
    Bim, if proven to be stronger than Minox, will be a great breakthrough for this 20 years.
    Well the trial has concluded, I'm guessing they will present the results at an upcoming conference or something. Does anyone have an idea of when/where they may be presenting?

Default Results will not be made public before 2016

I've contacted Allergan as I was awaiting the results, but they replied with some bad news: the results won't be out before 2016. Here is the short e-mail conversation I had with them.

Me: "I am very much interested in the results of the following trial: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT01904721. Could you share with me the web-adress where this information will be first available? If possible, could you give an indication on when the results will be available to the public?"

Allergan: "Hello, The study results will be posted on ClinicalTrials.gov next year. Please check the web site for the results in 2016. Sincerely, Allergan"

I was hoping for the result to come out much earlier, but it seems we have to wait at least another year.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    I've contacted Allergan as I was awaiting the results, but they replied with some bad news: the results won't be out before 2016. Here is the short e-mail conversation I had with them.

Me: "I am very much interested in the results of the following trial: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT01904721. Could you share with me the web-adress where this information will be first available? If possible, could you give an indication on when the results will be available to the public?"

Allergan: "Hello, The study results will be posted on ClinicalTrials.gov next year. Please check the web site for the results in 2016. Sincerely, Allergan"

I was hoping for the result to come out much earlier, but it seems we have to wait at least another year.
    Yes, this is disappointing but it's great that you thought of and went through the effort of checking. You saved a lot of speculating both on here and in everyone's minds (at least about the trial information release date). Thanks a lot for checking with them. I am glad they responded with some specific information.

Wow. I don't know much about this industry, but is there a reason why a company would choose to or need to wait a year to announce results?

the real question is, are they going to initiate phase III while we wait for those results or not. you should ask them.

isnt it general protocol to post results within a year after the trial?

I dont think this means they wont announce it publicly by other means. That's just a strange thing to say it wont be announced before 2016, they didnt take 1+ years to announce the phase IIa results.

Funny we don't know the status of this drug, and that the phase 2b trial results will be available next year. Also, Actavis said they will change their name to Allergan. Hm.