+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I think use indeed st johns to "wash" the sides effect of RU is actually a good idea. Please tell us if you get side free while this regimen

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    You can't get gyno in two days. It takes weeks to months to see any effect.

I hate to say it, but some of you guys are getting placebo sides for sure IMO. Looking at your chest knowing you've been taking RU naturally increases your perception that your chest is changing, but it's really not. It's no different from when we sometimes get guys in here saying "I started XYZ treatment four days ago and my hair already looks thicker" - it's impossible.

If you seriously think you are, take photos, use RU for 1 month, take more photos, then compare. If you don't see any difference, you can continue for another month.

It's different if you're getting pain etc, or erectile problems, because those can be real or placebo after two days - but for gyno, don't just rely on perception in the mirror.

I'm willing to bet that I could give some of you guys a mix of PG and ethanol with nothing in it, tell you it's RU, and you'd be reporting sides from it including gyno.

I'm definitely not saying sides aren't real, especially for fin. But some of the so-called sides that are reported here are just not possible in the timeframe. I hate to think some of you are losing hair due to placebo sides.
    Thanks for your very nice post , I really enjoyed while I was reading it , You explained that very accurate and logical , So do you mind if I ask whats your regimen currently ?

I will repeat the good points Illusion made.

What are the potential side effects of using SJW in the long term? It seems to be altering liver function which is something not trivial to tinker with.

Also, if SJW is working as some sort of flush to remove RU from the system, why would it not also remove the RU attached to the DHT receptors, and thus, eliminating any efficacy it would have?

If we can get convincing positive answers to these, I will hop on board.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Sides with RU are pretty common, I had them.
    Damnit, I was actually considering adding this to my regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Damnit, I was actually considering adding this to my regimen.
    Aren't you already on Fin?

Default don't use RU

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    So I've been taking RU for the past few days, hoping that it wouldn't give me side effects whereas fin did. I had read quite a lot of posts claiming that RU did go systematic but because of its shorter half life, sides would be less of an problem as they would last less longer than fin. I was hoping though that RU wouldn't go systematic and thus wouldn't give me sides. Yeah, I had pretty high hopes.

I have only taken RU for a couple of days now but gyno already starts to develop. I'm also feeling some other things since I started RU but I'm willing to discard every side effect that only has the slightest chance to be caused by a paranoid mind. Gyno, however, is one of the few sides that I absolutely can't imagine: I can't grow tits by using my mind.

This brings me to the following question: because of RU's MoA (binding locally to receptors in the scalp so DHT won't, if I understand this correctly) will it matter a lot how much DHT there will be in my body as a whole? I have a very low level of knowledge regarding this concept, but I was thinking something along the lines of boosting my DHT levels significantly as it wouldn't matter for hair loss anyway as long as I would be using RU?

Or maybe there's another way to combat RU sides? Surely because of this MoA compared to the MoA of fin/dut there are going to be some ways to reduce sides? I would lower the dose, but I'm already on a pretty low dose (concentration of 2,5% , 50mg/2ml). If I can't even take RU for MPB, I practically ran out of AA's to try and my battle against hair loss will become a pretty dark one.

There is some great knowledge in this subforum and I was wondering if anybody had an idea of what to do... Any comments/insights would be greatly aprecciated!
    I do not believe it is safe nor do I believe it works very well. We use it because we are desperate not that it is good.

If I'm not getting any negative sides whatsoever with RU, would it be advisable to take a chance with fin? Are the chances of sides on fin lesser because of this? I wouldn't want to mix the two so if I was to take fin, I'd drop RU. I've tinkered with the idea of fin for years.

I've been on RU for 8 months now and I have had zero sides useing more than Hellouser did. I'm starting to think the sexual side effect hysteria is in a lot of people's head. If you look at fins clinical data, there were people on placebo reporting ED. Have you ever been with a girl you were really into then get stage fright when the big moment comes. If getting it up is on your mind, you'll fail every time.

It took me a long time to arrive at the decision to use RU. When I finally did start using it, I was expecting sides. I was very surprised that there were none, not even a small fluctuation. It's making me wonder now whether I should have risked fin. I've been against fin and I think there's no question it can cause problems for some. I'm still not convinced enough to take it but it still crosses my mind now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    It took me a long time to arrive at the decision to use RU. When I finally did start using it, I was expecting sides. I was very surprised that there were none, not even a small fluctuation. It's making me wonder now whether I should have risked fin. I've been against fin and I think there's no question it can cause problems for some. I'm still not convinced enough to take it but it still crosses my mind now and again.
    with all do respect bro fin is very very safe ! It has clinical studies and passed many trials . It's safer then aspirin