+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Uh, people.

Hair loss is big enough of a problem. Don't start other bullshit.
    idk why but ur little picture cracks me up

Inactive

Talking

hi,very happy come here,i like reading,and playing on line,i think it is very interesting.

If it is denigrating to defend conservatism, then it must be denigrating to defend liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by question View Post
    If it is denigrating to defend conservatism, then it must be denigrating to defend liberalism.
    Cheap shot on my part, sorry.

I agree that we ought to keep the discussion to the topic of baldness. I am a proponent of free speech;hence, anyone has the 'right' to voice his opinions. Seeing as I am an Independent libertarian, anti-homosexual remarks are within the realm of free speech and free thought;however, one must realize that one's free speech is open to criticism. P-double's remarks are allowed;however, I think he should have made them on a pseudo-conservative website or a classroom. We are here to discuss baldness and other 'male' issues.We ought not denigrate others.

One thing I will not put up with is political correctness;it is a euphemistic way of lying and denying the truth. People can say whatever they want as long as they can handle the politically incorrect retorts, which in most cases, they cannot. Black people tend to be very anti-homosexual,and in some cases, anti-semitic. Interestingly, they bitch and moan when someone says anything derogatory about ANY black person. You can't have it both ways.

I just buzzed my hair down to 1/16 inch and I look pretty damn good. ****, I think I'll go shave my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwacker View Post
    I agree that we ought to keep the discussion to the topic of baldness. I am a proponent of free speech;hence, anyone has the 'right' to voice his opinions. Seeing as I am an Independent libertarian, anti-homosexual remarks are within the realm of free speech and free thought;however, one must realize that one's free speech is open to criticism. P-double's remarks are allowed;however, I think he should have made them on a pseudo-conservative website or a classroom. We are here to discuss baldness and other 'male' issues.We ought not denigrate others.

One thing I will not put up with is political correctness;it is a euphemistic way of lying and denying the truth. People can say whatever they want as long as they can handle the politically incorrect retorts, which in most cases, they cannot. Black people tend to be very anti-homosexual,and in some cases, anti-semitic. Interestingly, they bitch and moan when someone says anything derogatory about ANY black person. You can't have it both ways.

I just buzzed my hair down to 1/16 inch and I look pretty damn good. ****, I think I'll go shave my balls...
    hahahaha nice.

From balding to sexuality to politics to Weedwacker's balls, I think it's safe to say we've covered all the most important topics of the day in this thread.

Wow.....sorry I don't know why I mentioned being gay. It’s just an added dilemma and difficultly in my life right now, especially considering across my family it is completely acceptable. No one around me can understand what I'm going through; as I type I have strands of hair which just fell out on my keyboard....it sucks. I have only an extremely conservative base of friends, because that’s who I was brought up around. They don't understand anything I am going through and I'm pretty sure I'll be rejected if they do. My whole life I have been taught I'm going to hell. I have no self-confidence with all these other things going on (balding, acne, university ect) to meet new people or try something new. It’s just really hard.

So yeah I agree this is a forum for balding, but no one in my life knows what I'm going through, I don't have anyone that close that I can trust. It’s nice just to be able to get everything out somewhere. However maybe I just need physiological help, I don't know.