+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I believe Dr. Nigam has yet to meet the burden of proof. In my mind he has until 1/1/14 to show us something through mwamba, boldy, or vercetti. I have not yet discarded him but there is only so much sketchiness one can take. I have probably 15 percent hope he makes a revolutionary leap forward in mpb treatments. And with each "issue" that arises, the percentage lowers further.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    This forum is hilarious!! You guys flip flop more than Mitt Romney during the last U.S. election. A few months ago everyone was planning trips to India, now all hope is lost.

With Replicel people where buying stock so they could make bank and pay for their "cure", then a few months later Replicel was a complete failure.

Aderans was the next big thing, then a few months later they were going out of business. The list goes on...

Seems like most people here are bi-polar schizophrenics with multiple personalities.

I eagerly await the announcement of the next sure thing "cure", followed by a few months of speculation, which will then surely be followed by proclamations of complete failure and utter disappointment.

I was hoping nigam will be the one , now after being caught cheating multiple times I m almost certain he will come up empty handed.

2013 was year of failure, gho,nigam, replicel, aderans

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I was hoping nigam will be the one , now after being caught cheating multiple times I m almost certain he will come up empty handed.

2013 was year of failure, gho,nigam, replicel, aderans
    Uh, 2013 didnt have much, if any, Replicel news (yet). In fact, 2013 is the year Replicel will be starting Phase II trials.

So, how is that a failure?

arashi, cool down bro, we all know your views regarding dr nigam and his methods by now. no need to get all obssesive about it, like you did a few months ago. relax bro.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Yeah let's just toss some racism into the mix that should be constructive.
    guys let me tell you as someone from india there is a lot of stuff doing the rounds about nigam being a fraudster from first hand sources,

I personally would like to believe thats not true but unless i see evidence to the contrary i cannot judge

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    guys let me tell you as someone from india there is a lot of stuff doing the rounds about nigam being a fraudster from first hand sources,

I personally would like to believe thats not true but unless i see evidence to the contrary i cannot judge

could you elaborate on that please? Who said what?

I emailed number of well known indian docs and they either think he is a fraudster or don't want to comment.

never heard anyone with some credibility say something positive about him,

anyone contacted dr mwamba? id like to hear his opinion about dr nigam

meeting still on. What happened to dr cole/dr nigam?

The only question I want answered is if Dr. Nigam is doing the science correctly. I know he has made claims, I know the pictures weren't good, I know about the other stuff people keep bringing up. What about the science? What about the protocol? What about the things he is trying?
    I have faith in his intentions. I also have faith that he knows that there are things he doesn't know. He is open to input. He is not only telling us what he is doing, he is also asking our opinion! He is using the collective knowledge of the forums and completed research to develop his own approach..

Quote Originally Posted by idontwant2bebalding View Post
    The only question I want answered is if Dr. Nigam is doing the science correctly. I know he has made claims, I know the pictures weren't good, I know about the other stuff people keep bringing up. What about the science? What about the protocol? What about the things he is trying?
    I have faith in his intentions. I also have faith that he knows that there are things he doesn't know. He is open to input. He is not only telling us what he is doing, he is also asking our opinion! He is using the collective knowledge of the forums and completed research to develop his own approach..

when dr nigam just started donor doubling he claimed that its better than gho hst by 20% or something, he was very specific by pulling tht number out of his ass

that was a red flag

another con artist taking advantage of desperate people

Yes indeed, Its very disappointing. The result photos posted were very bad and unprofessional. I really doubt if any of his forum patients will get positive results. I challenge them to keep us updated with clear pictures in order to prove us wrong but I know they wont. I think Iron Man was right this time, we should not have compared him to Dr. Gho. I'm glad that I cancelled mine in the last moment otherwise I would regret it for life. I was going to have beard hair doubling to place into my strip scar last May but cancelled because he didn't send me any previous results as promised. After all, Spencer Kobren was totally right in his views in the show about Dr. Nigam

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I was going to have beard hair doubling to place into my strip scar last May but cancelled because he didn't send me any previous results as promised. After all, Spencer Kobren was totally right in his views in the show about Dr. Nigam
    Yup, if the results look suspect, there should be a maximum amount of caution. For example, Rahal photo evidence is amazing. That alone gives anyone a lot of confidence into his credibility.

Nigam has failed miserably to bring forth credible photographs. More importantly, his website is still incredibly amateur. I dont care if its 'just a website' but presentation and professionalism is KEY. Fail to do that, and nobody will take you seriously. Even if he is a con artist, he's got to be the most absent minded one I've ever seen, everything seems to be done HALF ASS.