I'm getting a hair replacement system - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    It’s great that my post motivated you to do the right thing, but I do wonder how you could allow this mistake to happen as an owner of a hair replacement website? I mean you had descriptions under each picture stating things like “look at the natural hairline”. I’m not convinced that your webmaster would take it upon himself to write those captions. I do hope things work out for you Gusto. Please let us know.
    Yeah, me too. But I am also getting two hair systems from other companies. I will report back.

Hi all,

I would be interested to know what the on going costs are generally for a hair system? I am about to start a family and need to budget carefully. I am clear that I can get a system for about $150 - $300 (anyone who can hanswer in GBP would be greatly appreciated!) - but what are the on going costs? Up keep, "servicing - (what does that entail - adding hair to it? replacing it? cleaning it?), glue, tape, etc etc.

Thanks all!

Benq

Can only speak for myself but my human hair system cost me 950 from shop but it lasts close to 5 years with no maintenance but washing and condition once per week and color perhasps ever 6 months.the system is a full cover one and none of my own hair except sideburns shows.I change two pieces of tape once a week when i wash it.Buy tape online and 3 years supply cost about 35.00 but i only use 2 pieces of tape per week.I also cut and shave my own hair.In all after the initial wig purchase the maintenance cost is pretty small but ive been at this for 25 years and in beginning i went to hair club and almost went broke.They are BAD news.
    Never have hair added but dont need it if you dont sleep in it and are careful.Actually my hair looks better after it sheds a bit over the years.

[QUOTE=Gusto;11937]Well, I'm getting one made to measure in China (under $150).

Hey Gusto which company is this in China? Is it Hairbro? If so, did you end up actually getting the hair piece?

At VIVANDI Trichology Center, we offer complimentary, confidential and no-obligation non-surgical hair replacement consultation to help you determine which solution is best for your individual situation. Every case is taken very seriously while keeping in view the condition of your hair before hair fall took over.

Best of luck to you brother!

Quote Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post
    Can only speak for myself but my human hair system cost me 950 from shop but it lasts close to 5 years with no maintenance but washing and condition once per week and color perhasps ever 6 months.the system is a full cover one and none of my own hair except sideburns shows.I change two pieces of tape once a week when i wash it.Buy tape online and 3 years supply cost about 35.00 but i only use 2 pieces of tape per week.I also cut and shave my own hair.In all after the initial wig purchase the maintenance cost is pretty small but ive been at this for 25 years and in beginning i went to hair club and almost went broke.They are BAD news.
    Never have hair added but dont need it if you dont sleep in it and are careful.Actually my hair looks better after it sheds a bit over the years.
    Isn't a system like that, HOT? Wouldn't it be easier to wear a piece that jus covers the bald areas?

i got non surgical hair replacement and it was a good experience. Now i am happy with me hairs, i was live in uae due to water of uae i was lost my hairs, i used many products for regrowing before hair replacement at the end i just had non surgical treatment from hair loss Dubai clinic

Quote Originally Posted by hellengeek View Post
    i got non surgical hair replacement and it was a good experience. Now i am happy with me hairs, i was live in uae due to water of uae i was lost my hairs, i used many products for regrowing before hair replacement at the end i just had non surgical treatment from hair loss Dubai clinic
    Let's see the results.

BTW... you don't go bald from water... (unless it is poisoned with lead, arsenic or thallium). You go bald from genetics/hormones.

I got a non surgical hair replacement but i call it more like Hair make up. it covers my bald spots and gives me a better look when i go out.
    its called caboki you can get a 25g bottle from Oneshopexpress it took me about 12 days to get it depending where you are.
    but im looking for more a treatment product that can make my hair grow again. for non severe bald issues.