Where can I buy a good system for a reasonable price - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Where can I buy a good system for a reasonable price

After Hair Club I started to buy my systems from hollywoodlace.com because it was a lot cheaper than Hair Club. However, I just recently purchased a new system from hollywoodlace and it took approximately 9 weeks to recieve. I paid for a 5 week shipping which cost $230.00. I really needed the system becaue the one I was using was very less densed. I use regular products and I blow dry my hair so I need a new system like ever couple of months. I spoke to one of the agents and she told me that it is taking longer because they had a week off in October. Regardless of the week, it still arrived 9 weeks later when it should have gotten here within 5 week or at least 8 weeks with the week off. However, I asked if I could get the rush money back which is $49.00 and the agent said that she will talk to HR about reinbursting the rush service money back. I spoke to the agent within 6 weeks a week after I realized that something was wrong because I haven't recieved my hair-piece. Within the last 3 weeks I was going crazy because I couldn't go out in public with a system very densed. I had balding spots in the front but mostly in the back. The hair looked very thin as well. I had no choose but to were hats and handkerchiefs. I finally recieved my hair-piece a couple of days ago but still no refund. I called hollywoodlace and they said that they are waiting on HR to get back to them. I was a little frustrated so I told them that instead of giving me a refund if I just could order products. The agents said yes. I ordered the side tape and the glue. It wasn't exactly the same amount of the money they owe me but as long as I was mostly getting my money back even if it was in the form of products. I had to spend Halloween and Thanksgiving with a hat and a handkerchief. This is not including my daily routines. The point of the matter is that I need to find a better company that is more reliable with their services. Is there anyone that can help me?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

There are often several smaller non surgical hair restoration shops in most cities. Many times they wil be able to offer better service at a lower price.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

My friend told me that he is facing similar problems with Hairbro. He was worried that it was a scam because they said they would deliver in a month and it has been way beyond that.