+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Jazz what ever happened to mark from *** and hlh?
    Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.
    Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything

Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything

Also y did he quit posting on forums?

I don't see you posting on other forums either

Hey mentions other day he just using DUT and natural oils, knowing Mark he probably using more than mentioned.

Also y did he quit posting on forums?

I don't see you posting on other forums either
    Last year he was not very well, plus he's been busy with his new house and life.

Check all my posts I was a previous 2 year Dr Klein patient and always rated his products before he passed away. Thats when I looked for alternatives and even tried the Polaris range without success until I found Susan. So before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales rep, go do your research before trying to make me look bad, when all i have done is provide help back on the forums!

Also maybe you should try the Polaris stuff, you can get it from the internet without prescription and it's cheaper with similar ingredients. As mentioned before what about the BIG3? Does it not work for you?

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ighlight_key=y

Their lotion, which I also get for myself, has a smaller tube. I just noticed that (a half inch maybe?).

Kind of pissed off, to be honest. I asked Susan this.

Did you see the same thing?

Hey all...I've used susans minix/fin combo for the last 2yrs and my hair loss has still progressed..not to say it doesn't work just that maybe I'm in the minority..I have an appointment with my GP this week with the aim of getting a prescription for proscar...given susans topical isn't working as well for me do you think it's worth taking tablet form or am I just not a good responder and screwed..any thoughts? ..sorry dint mean to hijack the thread..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hey all...I've used susans minix/fin combo for the last 2yrs and my hair loss has still progressed..not to say it doesn't work just that maybe I'm in the minority..I have an appointment with my GP this week with the aim of getting a prescription for proscar...given susans topical isn't working as well for me do you think it's worth taking tablet form or am I just not a good responder and screwed..any thoughts? ..sorry dint mean to hijack the thread..cheers
    It probably doesn't work for some people. Did you just try standard amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    I would consider DUT if you fail to respond to finesteride, more powerfull drugs would be the experimental RU58841 or CB-03-01. All the research I done, RU is a good bet as you can up the dosage, I would consider DUT as a second protocol.