Got my Re-boost order - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yea vic, with no pics, it doesn't give us a real look to see if its working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    It's a new treatment from Turkey that's supposed to mimic stem cells. Made by a scientist that has multiple published papers(that's what swayed me to try this out). It's $100 a bottle+ wire and shipping fees. NOT CHEAP!! They said 1 bottle lasts 2 weeks if you use on your entire head but it's lasted longer for me. Maybe because my hair is trimmed short. I ordered 10 more bottles cause you get 1 free when you do. I am very thin too, I don't want to hype this because it's still early in the treatment process but between my terminal hairs, there's what seems to be every single hair I've lost growing back as darker than peach fuzz hair. Bottom line is, if you are on the fence, I really recommend you try this stuff.
    At the same time, you might want to wait till I hit 6 months so we can know for sure what kind of improvements are realistic. Even Rogaine will grow peach fuzz on hairline that never turns terminal. This could be the same even tho I have a lot more hair growing in 6 weeks than I did with 1 years of Rogaine.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    yea vic, with no pics, it doesn't give us a real look to see if its working.
    I know bud. Ive only been using for 6 weeks. A few new hairs and peach fuzz isn't going to show in a pic. Maybe at my 3 month mark or 6 month mark I'll upload pics one way or another. Then we will know if it truly works.

Quote Originally Posted by karxxx View Post
    Hello I am in Turkey.
    * Found in the molecules of the stem cell wall in the cream.
    It is forbidden to write this in turkey. It's nice to try not to wait for what happened here
    What happened in Turkey??

Hi Vic,

please keep us posted. I have managed to stop my hairloss with propecia, but I would like to have more density and my temples back.

Is it something you use daily? morning or night? Before or after your shower?

Sorry, folks.....yea the company wants everyone to "try it". There is not one shred of evidence this product works. Save your money. Stay with the basics for lack of a better word:
    Nizoral shampoo twice a week (reduces DHT)
    Zinc 2% shampoo on other days (reduces DHT)
    Minox
    oral finasteride if you don't mind a decrease in libido or
    Topical finasteride
    B Vitamins

Sorry, been there, tried this, tried that but IF a product REALLY worked you and the world would know. Not this presumably fake product Re-Boost unless you want to make someone some money. Everyone wants your money because you, we don't want to go bald and they will always come up with phony products because we HOPE we will find something that works.

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Sorry, folks.....yea the company wants everyone to "try it". There is not one shred of evidence this product works. Save your money. Stay with the basics for lack of a better word:
    Nizoral shampoo twice a week (reduces DHT)
    Zinc 2% shampoo on other days (reduces DHT)
    Minox
    oral finasteride if you don't mind a decrease in libido or
    Topical finasteride
    B Vitamins

Sorry, been there, tried this, tried that but IF a product REALLY worked you and the world would know. Not this presumably fake product Re-Boost unless you want to make someone some money. Everyone wants your money because you, we don't want to go bald and they will always come up with phony products because we HOPE we will find something that works.
    You tried Reboost and nothing happened? Or is what you said based on an assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by Aik82 View Post
    Hi Vic,

please keep us posted. I have managed to stop my hairloss with propecia, but I would like to have more density and my temples back.

Is it something you use daily? morning or night? Before or after your shower?
    Hi, twice a day like Rogaine but I skip weekends sometimes and still see encouraging improvements. I apply after shower in morn and wash my hair before applying at night. They say if you stop using it you won't lose the hair that grows back which is great but we won't really know till enough people have tested this stuff.